Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh thanks for taking a look into it, but every single time i follow or talk to olivia i dont see or mention any book and the walktrough does not mention it, im the one in my room its supposed to trigger automaticly once i get the other 6 so im just missing olivia? how to get it
You're welcome. In order to get the book from Olivia, you have to watch TV with her when she catches you snooping in her room while she's taking a bath. She'll tell you she will give you the book after she is finished reading it. At which point, a day or two later, she will come into your room in the middle of the night while you're sleeping to give you the book.

Reactions: TheDevian

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
You both jump me for no reason :D
I had couple of beers yesterday... looked at this guy question, wanted to help and answered... Saw this question
many times before and told about the bug, but diddnt remember if it was 21 or 22...
And you both jump at me like i did something wrong :D
I just love Faerins games and thats it :D
I dont know Sycho or you, but i respect people who answer questions when others have some issues...
Thats it peace ;)

btw thats my new account... been around 6-7 years..... any news on the update?
Think the update is last Friday of every month. And ignore the silly people jumping on you. They probably have delusions of grandeur due to the pretty tag next to there name.

Respect isn't something you earn it's something you're raised with, and I see you have it in bundles!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
that's the way it should be because in the last update, the girls became students to Madeline
i saw there was a poll for nightstalking few months ago . i assume there will be a patch needed for that as well since patreon is strict with that as well .

Reactions: wizardcock

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i saw there was a poll for nightstalking few months ago . i assume there will be a patch needed for that as well since patreon is strict with that as well .
I might be wrong, but I think that would be where we see the girls getting spanked in the discipline room at midnight by Madeline. Or the sleepovers with Olivia. Other than those, I'm not aware of any other nightstalking plans, at least not yet.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm sick of that patreon. That's why these dumb questions from the mс in every game when he's touching girl and she`s shy: "should I stop? should I stop? Are you sure? Shall I continue?" :devilish: :devilish:
I hope patreon do away with all adult games completely and then all the developers will just move to subsribestar and gradually things will go back to normal, with incest and blackmail and stuff.

Reactions: devonY7

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I might be wrong, but I think that would be where we see the girls getting spanked in the discipline room at midnight by Madeline. Or the sleepovers with Olivia. Other than those, I'm not aware of any other nightstalking plans, at least not yet.
i dont think this is the same thing

1714075590942.png

Reactions: Sycho

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Ahhh.. That. We've actually not talked about it yet, so I don't know if that's still in the works.
i hope its added eventually . patreon will probably force you to remove/alter it but you could always lock it behind a patch like midnight paradise or edit dialogue to make it more consensual like milfy city .

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i hope its added eventually . patreon will probably force you to remove/alter it but you could always lock it behind a patch like midnight paradise or edit dialogue to make it more consensual like milfy city .
Well, with the relationships having changed, that shouldn't be a problem now. For me, personally, it would be a tossup between Victoria and Annabelle. It's just so hard to pick between those two. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hay next version should be out to day right last friday of month ha ha ha it's possible it thurday were he is from so i will wait

Last edited:

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Think the update is last Friday of every month. And ignore the silly people jumping on you. They probably have delusions of grandeur due to the pretty tag next to there name.

Respect isn't something you earn it's something you're raised with, and I see you have it in bundles!
Well said.... thats why i just ignored those lol :D
In RL, i would "talk" to them about RESPECT a little differently ;)

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Well said.... thats why i just ignored those lol :D
In RL, i would "talk" to them about RESPECT a little differently ;)
GL people are not used to getting smacked over the mouth nowadays if they deserve it ... you have to use civilized words that fall on def ears :D

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes