Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You have to exercise (swim, weights, and bag), to raise your stats.
Has Faerin mentioned when he thinks we will get something to spend bonus points on?

I'm not looking for a specific rev # but just a general idea - like within the next 3/4 revs or that it will be something 'christmassy' for ex.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are there any sex scenes with the girls/sisters?
Last time i tried this. there was only sex with one of the maids.
That's still the case at the moment as we're not to that point yet.

Has Faerin mentioned when he thinks we will get something to spend bonus points on?

I'm not looking for a specific rev # but just a general idea - like within the next 3/4 revs or that it will be something 'christmassy' for ex.

Cheers!! :coffee:
No, we've not discussed it yet. So that might be a ways away.

Apr 13, 2024
Okay so I got all training to 100. I did the boxing lesson with Victoria and now it says there is nothing. Was that it for the update?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay so I got all training to 100. I did the boxing lesson with Victoria and now it says there is nothing. Was that it for the update?
Yes, that's correct. If the MC's stats are at 100%, that's all the content there is for the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian

BlahPoo

Jan 16, 2018
Make sure you save before talking to Victoria. There is a bug when you talk about Caine that loops "She's Pretty" forever.

Edit: Seems to only happen when you talk about Caine last, so talk about her first to avoid it.

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
Move your saves folder from the previous version to the new update. Otherwise, yes, you would need to start over.

For some reason, the notation to transfer saves to the newer version was removed from OP. I'll ask one of the moderators here if they could re-add that back.
I don't have the game on my PC anymore, I checked Roaming/Renpy or Local but can't find it

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
I drink wine with Madeleine, nothing happens, you’ll become an alcoholic) what am I doing wrong? I wished her good night. (Madeline - 5/27 ). Please remind me what scene this is - ( The HI quest is now repeatable (after meeting Annabelle).

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Damn I'd hope you continued the Mystwood Manor type gameplay instead you went back to Man of the House style so your game has became hard to play again

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes