Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
I like very much the game so far !

I think I found a "bug" or maybe there is just nothing for the moment ?

When I try to flirt with Madeline in her bedroom, I have 27 love points so it's enough, but it does nothing and it just reload the scene with "You enter Madeline's bedroom" etc...
The hint is to join her for another glass of wine, if I try to compliment her legs, MC just derp and say goodnight. I tried the "focus" option but I still have the hint active. They talked about everyone too...

Reactions: Faerin

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I like very much the game so far !

I think I found a "bug" or maybe there is just nothing for the moment ?

When I try to flirt with Madeline in her bedroom, I have 27 love points so it's enough, but it does nothing and it just reload the scene with "You enter Madeline's bedroom" etc...
The hint is to join her for another glass of wine, if I try to compliment her legs, MC just derp and say goodnight. I tried the "focus" option but I still have the hint active. They talked about everyone too...
I believe that is a known bug.

Jan 17, 2021
I wonder, IS there something of interest in my bedroom?!? The game keeps telling me that's the next thing I need to do for the MC's storypath, but nothing I click on does anything.

Also game says I need to trigger a "toilet emergency" to get into Annabelle's room, but I've yet to figure out how to actually trigger that. Anyone know?

Reactions: MasterChild

kaworu83

Jul 14, 2018
Does anyone have the new Extra Key for v0.3.1?
I used the one in the main post but after launching the game it still says standard version.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is that a typo or have I caught a bug?

View attachment 3580840
Quite possibly a bug we didn't know about. I've asked the other testers to check her love stat in their saves to see if they have the same as me or you. Could you post your save for me, please? I'll pass it on to Faerin in case it is a bug.

I wonder, IS there something of interest in my bedroom?!? The game keeps telling me that's the next thing I need to do for the MC's storypath, but nothing I click on does anything.

Also game says I need to trigger a "toilet emergency" to get into Annabelle's room, but I've yet to figure out how to actually trigger that. Anyone know?
Click the books on the bookshelf in your room (5x). And to trigger the toilet emergency, go to the downstairs bathroom and have a look around in there.

What is the valid password to break metal door, some one help me?
Read my post here as the code will be different for everybody.

Does anyone have the new Extra Key for v0.3.1?
I used the one in the main post but after launching the game it still says standard version.
That's because you're using an outdated key that someone leaked a while back. The key you need was already included in the version that's on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Quite possibly a bug we didn't know about. I've asked the other testers to check her love stat in their saves to see if they have the same as me or you. Could you post your save for me, please? I'll pass it on to Faerin in case it is a bug.
Save attached. I haven't a clue how I got there I'll see if I have a reasonable save to try and recreate Vicky's 46 Love points

Game version: Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] + "Family Friendly Mapping"

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Save attached. I haven't a clue how I got there I'll see if I have a reasonable save to try and recreate Vicky's 46 Love points

Game version: Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] + "Family Friendly Mapping"
Thank you. I've passed it on to Faerin to take a look at and one of the other testers is showing the same love stat I am. Still waiting to hear back from the others. My first thought was that you might have received the extra +10 from talking to her twice about one of the topics, so I tried that in my save. No dice. So I'm not sure how that could have occurred.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you. I've passed it on to Faerin to take a look at and one of the other testers is showing the same love stat I am. Still waiting to hear back from the others. My first thought was that you might have received the extra +10 from talking to her twice about one of the topics, so I tried that in my save. No dice. So I'm not sure how that could have occurred.
I've given her lots of back rubs, and lessons every time I'm free, my power, skill and endurance are at 100 (from before v0.3.1 I've been accumulating cash/bonuses in case it gets harder later), I'm fairly sure I only talked to her whilst there were still topics to talk to her about

• Thinking Face

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Takes way too long
Don't confuse development time with in game time though. In game hardly anything happened so far to justify free romping. And especially in sandboxes orders may change. Patience is a virtue when playing the combination of a sandbox in development.

• Haha

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yea I get that, having to deal with twats that break the saves by editing it, then expect someone else to fix it for them. Understandable, I'll find it myself. Give me time. Lol. As for purpose I wanna see what it will throw if I attempt to do content not available yet, I want to see if I can find broken progression points, said via editing stats or attribute. Odd obsession really finding ways to completely break a game.

Caricatu

Jul 5, 2021
Guys, tell me. I went through almost all the branches and when they told me to go to the store and buy sports underwear for the girl, I would be glad to do it, but I have zero money, how can I earn it? And the hero’s skills are also zero, how to level up or something like that? This is not my first time playing, so honestly I rewinded everything, maybe it said how to upgrade money and skills, but I screwed up. I thought there would be a salary, he’s a security guard, like once a week, for example.

Jan 17, 2021
Click the books on the bookshelf in your room (5x). And to trigger the toilet emergency, go to the downstairs bathroom and have a look around in there.
I have clicked on those books...many many times. So many times the game is jokingly telling me "I'm beginning to think these are empty assets" I've clicked on all 3 books over and over and over. Do you mean I have to click on a single book asset 5 times in a row to actually accomplish it?

And as to the downstairs bathroom thing, again, I've done that. I've stood in there, clicked on everything, cycled time 1 hour and repeated, multiple times. Nothing has changed. Is there a specific timestamp for the day that I have to do it? Because so far nothing is happening at all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys, tell me. I went through almost all the branches and when they told me to go to the store and buy sports underwear for the girl, I would be glad to do it, but I have zero money, how can I earn it? And the hero’s skills are also zero, how to level up or something like that? This is not my first time playing, so honestly I rewinded everything, maybe it said how to upgrade money and skills, but I screwed up. I thought there would be a salary, he’s a security guard, like once a week, for example.
Well, currently the only way you can earn money is by going to the fight club. So that would allow you to go to the mega mall to buy the items you not only need to train with, but also the workout clothing for Annabelle. And to raise up your stats, see my post here.

I have clicked on those books...many many times. So many times the game is jokingly telling me "I'm beginning to think these are empty assets" I've clicked on all 3 books over and over and over. Do you mean I have to click on a single book asset 5 times in a row to actually accomplish it?

And as to the downstairs bathroom thing, again, I've done that. I've stood in there, clicked on everything, cycled time 1 hour and repeated, multiple times. Nothing has changed. Is there a specific timestamp for the day that I have to do it? Because so far nothing is happening at all.
Please attach your save so I can take a look.

What Is the use of extra key and extra Crack in this game anyone please tell me?
They are useless as there is already a key.ini file included in the RAR.

soggyundies

Jan 8, 2018
help! I open the game and get a black screen that just says "system assets" and then nothing happens, is there something i need to do or file i have to edit to start the game?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes