Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
upload_2018-11-6_1-59-27.png

I really wonder that Dr.Sin May be get the concept for create character from this game?
Anyone know please share comments.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The MILF looks very hot but isn't a little unbelievable she can be the mother of the first character. Am I missing something or there's not much of an age gap between them?

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The naming of the images can be misleading as it hasn't been confirmed that #5 is going to be the actual mom of #1 and in case for exampe a stepmother the age gap is totally irrelevant.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I had high hopes, but when announced that male character won't be our PC, but another AAF virgin-highschooler... really stopped caring about the game.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I had high hopes, but when announced that male character won't be our PC, but another AAF virgin-highschooler... really stopped caring about the game.
Main character will older than DoD's mc. Mid 20s iirc

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
The naming of the images can be misleading as it hasn't been confirmed that #5 is going to be the actual mom of #1 and in case for exampe a stepmother the age gap is totally irrelevant.
I don't think it's misleading at all, it's the mother based on this description "She's Midnight Paradise's mo-... I mean, Landlady character"

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't think it's misleading at all, it's the mother based on this description "She's Midnight Paradise's mo-... I mean, Landlady character"
Yes, she will be the mom. But we don't know if #1 is going to be her daughter and/or mc's sister and whether mom is biological mother or stepmother.

Normally i'd say yes eventhough i agree with those who say that #1 and Mom appears way to close in age to be daughter/mom. I don't mind or care though, i'm just saying that relations between those presented characters are not confirmed yet as far as i know.

Reactions: Xumeey

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Tracy looked really weird at first also until you got used to it, #1 which is probably older sister will look better in actual renders

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, she will be the mom. But we don't know if #1 is going to be her daughter and/or mc's sister and whether mom is biological mother or stepmother.

Normally i'd say yes eventhough i agree with those who say that #1 and Mom appears way to close in age to be daughter/mom. I don't mind or care though, i'm just saying that relations between those presented characters are not confirmed yet as far as i know.
Sorry then, thanks for clarifying.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The MILF & Dev Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 173171 View attachment 173166 View attachment 173167 View attachment 173168 View attachment 173169
(Thx Donor!)
Appreciate Dr.Sin for create this series l hope game play will excited as Lewdlab set the target. For this character Landlady I thought her assets still small than Miss Turner in DoD hahaha.
Anyway still waiting Blond Milf like Jenna in DoD.
my thoughts exactly there can be only one true milf and one true aunt :D
Tracy looked really weird at first also until you got used to it, #1 which is probably older sister will look better in actual renders
gotta taste that caramel skin though

Reactions: Hadgar

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I'm wondering, will this be related in any way to DoD? The post credit-ish scene at the end of DoD just asks new questions. So, maybe this game is in the same universe?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
The MILF & Dev Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 173171 View attachment 173166 View attachment 173167 View attachment 173168 View attachment 173169
(Thx Donor!)
very, very sexy and also looks a bit like Linda from Milfy city (my favorite character)

compared to DoD lewdlab has made a further step forward in the render, the only thing I hope is that finally there are some great animations like Milfy City, Timestamps Unconditional Love and F.I.L.F, if there is something that did not like DoD it was the animations themselves

(Sorry my english)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I have to say it now, that we got more characters revealed, that I really love the quality of the models. Those are some Blizzard quality renders here.

Status
Not open for further replies.