Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Characters look great so far, particularly impressed by the man, most devs don't put time into male characters or even the male MC very often, so that makes me hopeful for the quality and level of thought this game may have going for it.

Slightly worried by the change to sandbox format, one of Lewdlab's strong points was story and that is somewhat harder to pull off in a sandbox game but still hoping for something that can live up to DoD or better it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Characters look great so far, particularly impressed by the man, most devs don't put time into male characters or even the male MC very often, so that makes me hopeful for the quality and level of thought this game may have going for it.

Slightly worried by the change to sandbox format, one of Lewdlab's strong points was story and that is somewhat harder to pull off in a sandbox game but still hoping for something that can live up to DoD or better it.
But it can have a more interesting gameplay while the story doesnt have to suffer necessarily.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
But it can have a more interesting gameplay while the story doesnt have to suffer necessarily.
Hopefully gameplay should definitely be better, story will be more difficult in the sandbox format but if anyone can take a good run at it Lewdlab can, just hoping it turns out well, fingers crossed.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Did Lewdlab say when he wants to release the first version of the game?

Oct 9, 2017
does the Old guy maybe the MC or just DAD? i really appreciate if its a Father-Daughter thingy xD aahhaha ...

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
so far we know that:

- The game is incest, of course, why would Lewdlab leave his core fan-base behind, also backed up by the following points

- Char 1 is big sis, we know this because of the third picture of char one being called 174765_168212_Big_Sis_01.png

- Char 2 is little sis, again picture name gives it away, 174768_171772_Lil_Sis_01.png on the second picture (this character has a slight Asian look to her so i'm not totally sold on this, she could be someone else's little sis, but skin colour says otherwise)

- Char 4 is a teacher, who she is the teacher of i don't know, likely the MC or younger sister but can't back that assumption up, again picture save name gives the role away: 178824_MP_Teacher_1.png on pic 1 of that char release

we also know:
- the game will be in a sandbox format rather than a linear VN format,

Things we don't know but expect:
- There will be a character reveal for the Mom, there is almost certainly going to be a hot Mom in this game considering how Mrs Turner and Tracy where the two fave characters of most of the fan-base and he already has the older sis character released

-The older guy, (char 3) is guaranteed not to be the MC due to age and previous points made about the two sisters, he is also likely not to be a good guy going by Lewdlab's track record, he may be the father, a male teacher or neither of those but i'm willing to bet he is an antagonist.

-Using the rough estimate of the two sisters age the MC is likely to be between 20-25 since the younger sister looks older than Alice, i'd put her around 20, in addition the MC will be white, likely attending a college rather than high school due to age (also backed up by the presence of a teacher), the MC is also highly likely to be male and i think that may be confirmed.

- There is likely to be black girl in the game, milf, teen or somewhere in the middle, since Marcus's mom was loved by the fan-base i suspect Lewdlab will make sure there is at least one lovely ebony girl in the mix.

STPeachFan

Sep 9, 2018
so far we know that:

- The game is incest, of course, why would Lewdlab leave his core fan-base behind, also backed up by the following points

- Char 1 is big sis, we know this because of the third picture of char one being called 174765_168212_Big_Sis_01.png

- Char 2 is little sis, again picture name gives it away, 174768_171772_Lil_Sis_01.png on the second picture (this character has a slight Asian look to her so i'm not totally sold on this, she could be someone else's little sis, but skin colour says otherwise)

- Char 4 is a teacher, who she is the teacher of i don't know, likely the MC or younger sister but can't back that assumption up, again picture save name gives the role away: 178824_MP_Teacher_1.png on pic 1 of that char release

we also know:
- the game will be in a sandbox format rather than a linear VN format,

Things we don't know but expect:
- There will be a character reveal for the Mom, there is almost certainly going to be a hot Mom in this game considering how Mrs Turner and Tracy where the two fave characters of most of the fan-base and he already has the older sis character released

-The older guy, (char 3) is guaranteed not to be the MC due to age and previous points made about the two sisters, he is also likely not to be a good guy going by Lewdlab's track record, he may be the father, a male teacher or neither of those but i'm willing to bet he is an antagonist.

-Using the rough estimate of the two sisters age the MC is likely to be between 20-25 since the younger sister looks older than Alice, i'd put her around 20, in addition the MC will be white, likely attending a college rather than high school due to age (also backed up by the presence of a teacher), the MC is also highly likely to be male and i think that may be confirmed.

- There is likely to be black girl in the game, milf, teen or somewhere in the middle, since Marcus's mom was loved by the fan-base i suspect Lewdlab will make sure there is at least one lovely ebony girl in the mix.
yeah that asian look of little sister is kinda fucking weird

Reactions: bigpenniser

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
yeah that asian look of little sister is kinda fucking weird
Something i thought of after writing the original post was that she could be the MC's half sister, it would give a good reason to have an Asian milf in the mix if the father had an affair, it would also give a reason for the father to be absent from the family home, of course that's all guess work.

Alternatively Lewdlab just screwed the pooch and will need to change the character, or he miss-named the file as a red herring(tenuous at best this one)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Lol which fan base would that be, the bulldog lovers association ?
Did i get that one that far wrong?, i knew she wasn't up there with Tracy but i'm pretty sure i saw a load of positive comments on Marcus' mom in the DoD thread, she's not on par with the main three but she was about level with the Aunt for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.