Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 443783

When should we expect this amazing game to be released?

Reactions: kaazje
Dec 30, 2017
Considering that this team is the one that has made Dreams of Desire (and its decent The Lost Memories), I would expect nothing less than a great VN

Reactions: DMC

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I hope we don't have same grind as most sandbox games or the other annoying thing almost all RPGM have-walking around.And please be optimize better than The Twist.
I agree, but if there is anyone who has the means (even economic) to do something well done, that is Lewdlab.
Regarding the characters, the second girl doesn't say much to me either, but the first one is a bombshell.
I think it's also a matter of habit. DoD has just been completed, and Tracy is hard to forget!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I agree, but if there is anyone who has the means (even economic) to do something well done, that is Lewdlab.
Regarding the characters, the second girl doesn't say much to me either, but the first one is a bombshell.
I think it's also a matter of habit. DoD has just been completed, and Tracy is hard to forget!
Very much agree, the first one even looks ugly in the full body pics and ver meh in the face pic, the first girl tho :FeelsGoodMan:

Now, does anyone have a clue on the flying fuck is the game?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #4
MP_Teacher_1.png 1 (1).png 1.png
She's not the MILF that I was supposed to reveal, I feel like that one needs a bit of adjustments still.

However, this character is a young substitute teacher at the local university. I hope you like her 'assets.' You can probably guess a few interaction with her and the Main Character ;)
(Thx Donor!)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Is there any info whether new Lewdlab game will have supernatural things in it? I hope not, eve tho i loved Dreams of Desire i would like to put some effort now to get the girls and not use magic things. :p

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Midnight Paradise - Character Reveal #4
View attachment 167225 View attachment 167223 View attachment 167224
She's not the MILF that I was supposed to reveal, I feel like that one needs a bit of adjustments still.

However, this character is a young substitute teacher at the local university. I hope you like her 'assets.' You can probably guess a few interaction with her and the Main Character ;)
(Thx Donor!)
@jande21 Super fast!! I like this character. Maybe she will hide some lust and Main character will unlock her lust. haha!!

Reactions: jande21

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Reactions: jande21
Status
Not open for further replies.