RPGM Midnight Fever - NTR/Corruption Game - [Development Thread]

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I don't know if there's a point of adding teenager antagonist since FMC would be around the same age, haha. About 18-20 yo.
I'll think about it, maybe add in some later updates but not now.
Yeah that's what I kind of thought too unless its someone she knew at college etc ? Maybe save that for another future project ?
Also do you have a patreon or something to be supported on ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroki Nagai

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Ah, that's what you meant.
That's really a good idea, I'll definetly think about this.

I have it but I don't want to post it right now. I'll post it when I release the demo. Right now I have nothing to offer to my patrons.
For starters the collage guy could be a bully or be her classmate who blackmail her ?
And patreon is for us to support you mate and I happy to splurge a bit on a project I'm keen for.

• Red Heart

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
For starters the collage guy could be a bully or be her classmate who blackmail her ?
And patreon is for us to support you mate and I happy to splurge a bit on a project I'm keen for.
Yeah, I still need to think how to better fit the college guy into the plot.

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
About my .

I really didn't want to set up a patreon without a game but since you guys have been asking I've finally created it.

There's no posts yet but I'll post updates and sketches there.
For now, it's just a tip jar if you guys want to support my project financially but I will personally send everyone a demo of the game when it comes out.

And thank you all so much for the support!

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Oh hey, this looks good. I'll give it a +Watch to track progress. Looking forward to seeing what you put out!

A main dev who does their own art, out of a passion to make a game they felt was missing from the market, is a dream find. Just take care not to burn out overworking at the start. Even if it means slower overall progress, fans are alright with that as long as you communiate that progress is continuing. Look at Survivors Guilt/The Manor for examples of how not to end up; months without substantial progress and an endless stream of excuses.

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Oh hey, this looks good. I'll give it a +Watch to track progress. Looking forward to seeing what you put out!

A main dev who does their own art, out of a passion to make a game they felt was missing from the market, is a dream find. Just take care not to burn out overworking at the start. Even if it means slower overall progress, fans are alright with that as long as you communiate that progress is continuing. Look at Survivors Guilt/The Manor for examples of how not to end up; months without substantial progress and an endless stream of excuses.
Thank you so much for the support! It means a lot to me.

Yeah, I just got a reality check on how difficult it is to develop a game as a solo dev so I try not to burn out and take my time with the game. :D

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Thank you so much for the support! It means a lot to me.

Yeah, I just got a reality check on how difficult it is to develop a game as a solo dev so I try not to burn out and take my time with the game. :D
Oh yeah burnout is a killer. Just make sure you pace yourself but also take time for you. Fans are fine with devs taking time for themselves so long as they communicate it with their fans

• Red Heart
Feb 28, 2021
Also, I need to think about MMC's job for grinding money. Don't have any interesting ideas yet, you can offer your own.
The main requirement - not boring and preferably somehow connected with NTR.
Just throwing some ideas out for MMC’s job. Maybe he could do photography or video tech for grinding money. The skills could relate to NTR by setting up spy cams, hacking, etc. FMC could also eventually force him to take photos of her in the act.

He could also work on the bar’s website to bring in more customers, and see their comments/rumors about FMC.

Thanks for the Patreon, I put in my support!

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Just throwing some ideas out for MMC’s job. Maybe he could do photography or video tech for grinding money. The skills could relate to NTR by setting up spy cams, hacking, etc. FMC could also eventually force him to take photos of her in the act.

He could also work on the bar’s website to bring in more customers, and see their comments/rumors about FMC.
Wow, that's such a brilliant idea, thank you! I was just puzzling over mmc's job.
I'll also probably add some kind of analogue of onlyfans and force mmc to shoot lewd pics/videos of fmc.

Thanks for the Patreon, I put in my support
Thank you so much and other people who supported me on patreon. I really appreciate that.