RPGM Midnight Fever - NTR/Corruption Game - [Development Thread]

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
imo ntr game should always be a male Protagonist , with female MC its more like corruption/cheating game .

Absolutely, I love male perspective NTR.
I am currently working on Male Protagonist character design. Drew a portrait and a couple of scenes.
Looks crappy but will do for now.
So there's will be 2 playable characters and you could see from both perspectives.

After I finish at least one route I want to add a mystery mode that prohibits you from playing for FMC and removes scenes from FMC's point of view.
Also, I need to think about MMC's job for grinding money. Don't have any interesting ideas yet, you can offer your own.
The main requirement - not boring and preferably somehow connected with NTR.
So many ideas, I hope I can release at least small demo next month.
Richard_Face_8.png
anyway i like the arts and fmc body , shes has a curvy body and big ass :love: and theres anal sex too ,thats a plus for me :sneaky:
There's gonna be a lot of anal :BootyTime:

Last edited:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I am currently working on Male :love: character design. Drew a portrait and a couple of scenes.
So there's will be 2 playable characters and you could see from both perspectives.

After I finish at least one route I want to add a mystery mode that prohibits you from playing for FMC and removes scenes from FMC's point of view.
Also, I need to think about MMC's job for grinding money. Don't have any interesting ideas yet, you can offer your own.
The main requirement - not boring and preferably somehow connected with NTR.
So many ideas, I hope I can release at least small demo next month.
View attachment 2137988

There's gonna be a lot of anal :BootyTime:
oh well , ntr game with both male and female Protagonist plus a lot of anal sex
im so proud of you

Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Citizen-Kane.gif

TlIOIlT

Aug 10, 2021
i love ntr games specially when fat pervert ugly bastards or dirty pervert oldmen are involved in the story too, girl model looks hot and kinda tough and badass :p love that nose ring .

it would be fun to see her progress and develop during story
looking forward too this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroki Nagai
Feb 28, 2021
I am currently working on Male Protagonist character design. Drew a portrait and a couple of scenes.

You definitely got my interest based on this. Hope we get the MMC POV soon after the route completion. Have you considered making a Patreon? I would throw my support behind this kind of project.

• Red Heart

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
You definitely got my interest based on this. Hope we get the MMC POV soon after the route completion.
Yes, this is exactly what I want to do!

Have you considered making a Patreon? I would throw my support behind this kind of project.
I have a Patreon, however there is no content yet and I don't have anything to offer to my Patrons for now.
But, nevertheless, thank you very much.
I'm going to work on my Patreon once I have an alpha/demo build of the game.

Last edited:

TlIOIlT

Aug 10, 2021
is that default model for her daily dress ?
waitress dress is hot , but her shoes is kinda turn off . i think high heels could be better a choice .

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
If you're interested in it, when you start working on the loyal route might I suggest including a decent amount of actual sexual content? Always find it weird that the loyal route in NTR both characters usually remain incredibly sexually "blank". Maybe the occasional super vanilla scene and that's about all.

As an example of what I'm thinking, under the assumption this follows typical NTR style where the cuck MC has a small dick or something, perhaps rather than simply keeping FMC from fucking the other guy(s) and eventually getting a generic vanilla sex scene at the end of the route, it goes a more D/s dynamic with toys and orgasm control to compensate for his own lacking sexual performance and keep her more interested in him. Could even play into possible corruption routes where if cuck MC starts ordering her to be too bold/flirty/provacative/whatever, he risks cucking himself as she loses control/another guy comes on too hard.

Entirely up to you. I'm usually more interested in the corruption/debauchery aspect of NTR genre than really caring about who's fucking who while in a relationship with who. And I completely realize that this could significantly increase workload required for that route. Just find it weird that NTR games loyal route is always so bland, not even merely vanilla but straight bland, when you could totally still make a loyal route where there's still some interesting passion and kink involved.

That aside. Love the FMC's design.

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
If you're interested in it, when you start working on the loyal route might I suggest including a decent amount of actual sexual content? Always find it weird that the loyal route in NTR both characters usually remain incredibly sexually "blank". Maybe the occasional super vanilla scene and that's about all.

As an example of what I'm thinking, under the assumption this follows typical NTR style where the cuck MC has a small dick or something, perhaps rather than simply keeping FMC from fucking the other guy(s) and eventually getting a generic vanilla sex scene at the end of the route, it goes a more D/s dynamic with toys and orgasm control to compensate for his own lacking sexual performance and keep her more interested in him. Could even play into possible corruption routes where if cuck MC starts ordering her to be too bold/flirty/provacative/whatever, he risks cucking himself as she loses control/another guy comes on too hard.

Entirely up to you. I'm usually more interested in the corruption/debauchery aspect of NTR genre than really caring about who's fucking who while in a relationship with who. And I completely realize that this could significantly increase workload required for that route. Just find it weird that NTR games loyal route is always so bland, not even merely vanilla but straight bland, when you could totally still make a loyal route where there's still some interesting passion and kink involved.

That aside. Love the FMC's design.
Thanks, I haven't thought about the loyal route yet, but you gave me a lot of useful information.
There's probably gonna be a lot of Netorase content in Loyal route.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Love the girl model , she's hot .
Those outfits looks cool specially that short waitress skirt

But That type of shoes for waitress job is weird .
Hope we can have a wardrobe for her in game , specially when her attitude start to chang and she become more and more slutty

TlIOIlT

Aug 10, 2021
pls no netorase , its boring when the husband is ok with this and start watching . he already know she going to have sex with X or Y . We just sit and watch how that guy steel her from the husband .

but in ntr when hes suspicious and start questioning about his wife behaviour and actions and he start searching about where she gone what she does and the way she hiding all these things from her husband and when she does sneaky kiss , lewd actions or sex with other guy in her home behind his husband or in that guy home next to their home or when she dating with that guy sometimes and when husband see her with that guy and she start making excuse and lying to husband... those things makes the story more interesting and hot .

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
pls no netorase , its boring when the husband is ok with this and start watching . he already know she going to have sex with X or Y . We just sit and watch how that guy steel her from the husband .

but in ntr when hes suspicious and start questioning about his wife behaviour and actions and he start searching about where she gone what she does and the way she hiding all these things from her husband and when she does sneaky kiss , lewd actions or sex with other guy in her home behind his husband or in that guy home next to their home or when she dating with that guy sometimes and when husband see her with that guy and she start making excuse and lying to husband... those things makes the story more interesting and hot .
I think that if you're not into it, just play a different route.
Yeah, I'll probably add a different routes for NTR and Netorase.

Reactions: phantomz