RPGM Midnight Fever - NTR/Corruption Game - [Development Thread]

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Title.png
Greetings!

I've always been a big fan of NTR genre, and I've always hated the lack of Good Western NTR/Corruption games without anime-like characters, so I decided to create my own game.
It's my first game, I'm working on it alone.
It will be usual NTR/Cuckold Game with Female and Male Protagonist, Corruption and Cheating.
I also want to implement a Loyal Route without Cheating for people who aren't into NTR.

Overview:
A young couple finally moved into a big city.
They don't have much money so they rent a cheap apartment in a bad neighborhood but the Landlord turns out to be
a really Creepy Old Bastard who constatly harasses the heroine and raises the rent.

To make ends meet, the heroine decides to find a job and eventually gets hired as a Bartender/Waitress at a local Nightclub.
Her Boss is not much better than the Landlord and will constantly try to fuck her along with other drunk visitors in the Nightclub.

And it's up to the player to decide whether she stays Loyal to her Boyfriend or becomes a Mindless Whore.

I will post devlogs in this thread.
Feel free to ask or suggest anything :D

Screenshot(5).png Screenshot(7).png Screenshot(8).png Screenshot(12).png

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Хороший рисованный стиль. Насчёт сюжета и диалогов. Раз персонаж известен то должно быть более менее легко представлять себе что будет говорить она.

Reactions: Kuroki Nagai

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Хороший рисованный стиль. Насчёт сюжета и диалогов. Раз персонаж известен то должно быть более менее легко представлять себе что будет говорить она.
Thanks!
What do you mean by the "character is known"?
This is the original character I drew:D
Here is an early version of her 1_4.png

Forgotten1

Nov 15, 2018
Interesting, I enjoy netori or female prospective NTR so I hope this can be completed and not abandoned. As a suggestion for future content might I suggest impregnation?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks!
What do you mean by the "character is known"?
This is the original character I drew:D
Here is an early version of her
Характер. Если точнее то без перевода это означает ( temper , nature , nature, personality ) То есть не одно слово.
К примеру.
- У него скверный характер. ( означает что он вредный и тд.)
- У неё добрый характер. ( означает что она добрая и дружелюбная. )
Это всё трудности перевода. А точнее я это и имел ввиду. То что раз делает главный персонаж то чего не хочет то значит и диалог должен быть под стать этому. Если она этому рада то соответствующий диалог и комментарии. Простой пример, вот небольшой мой рассказ под узнаваемыми персонажами. Думаю эти слова им подходят. Так и в игре должны подходить слова персонажу за которого играешь.

Character. To be more precise, without translation it means ( temper , nature , nature, personality ) That is, not one word.
For example.
- He has a bad temper. (means that it is harmful, etc.)
- She has a good personality. (meaning she is kind and friendly.)
These are all translation difficulties. Or rather, that's what I meant. The fact that if the main character does something that he does not want, then the dialogue should be a match for this. If she is happy about it, then the appropriate dialogue and comments. A simple example, here is my short story under recognizable characters. I think these words suit them. So in the game, the words of the character for which you play should fit.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9258958

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Характер. Если точнее то без перевода это означает ( temper , nature , nature, personality ) То есть не одно слово.
К примеру.
- У него скверный характер. ( означает что он вредный и тд.)
- У неё добрый характер. ( означает что она добрая и дружелюбная. )
Это всё трудности перевода. А точнее я это и имел ввиду. То что раз делает главный персонаж то чего не хочет то значит и диалог должен быть под стать этому. Если она этому рада то соответствующий диалог и комментарии. Простой пример, вот небольшой мой рассказ под узнаваемыми персонажами. Думаю эти слова им подходят. Так и в игре должны подходить слова персонажу за которого играешь.

Character. To be more precise, without translation it means ( temper , nature , nature, personality ) That is, not one word.
For example.
- He has a bad temper. (means that it is harmful, etc.)
- She has a good personality. (meaning she is kind and friendly.)
These are all translation difficulties. Or rather, that's what I meant. The fact that if the main character does something that he does not want, then the dialogue should be a match for this. If she is happy about it, then the appropriate dialogue and comments. A simple example, here is my short story under recognizable characters. I think these words suit them. So in the game, the words of the character for which you play should fit.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9258958
Oh, that's what you meant. I got it, thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Nah, I'm not really into futas tbh:Kappa:
Очень жаль :(
Рисовка красивая, надеюсь сцены и сюжет не будут однотипными и будет какой-то плавный переход персонажа на темную сторону измен)

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Очень жаль :(
Рисовка красивая, надеюсь сцены и сюжет не будут однотипными и будет какой-то плавный переход персонажа на темную сторону измен)
Thanks.
Yeah, I want FMC to slowly turn into a whore without sudden shifts in her personality like in most ntr game.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
imo ntr game should always be a male Protagonist , with female MC its more like corruption/cheating game .
with FMC , you cannot accurately feel that feeling of being suspicious by the husband or bf
And this is exactly the feeling that should exist in this style of games.

anyway i like the arts and fmc body , shes has a curvy body and big ass :love: and theres anal sex too ,thats a plus for me :sneaky: