RPGM Midnight Fever - NTR/Corruption Game - [Development Thread]

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Kuroki Nagai Btw, which antagonist archetypes are you going to implement on the game? Black guy and Ugly bastard are there, but will be more like the Muscular Chad, Younger boy, Old Man etc?

Last edited:

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I honestly like the approach of this game. It's rare "NTR focused" games exploring multiples flavors of NTR like pure netorare, netorare to cuckold, netorase etc. Even the "AAA" japanese VN sometimes is just a single and linear route with maybe 2 endings based on one or two choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroki Nagai
Feb 28, 2021
lmao, this is actually what I was planning to do. :oops:
yeah, there will be a lot of MMC humiliation
lol That's awesome! :love: Sounds like you're doing the game right. I'll be paying close attention to the thread.

Also your new screenshot looks fantastic! Don't wear yourself out too much, and take the time you need. Definitely don't want you to burn out. Too few devs making this kind of work (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroki Nagai

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Congratulations.
You have reached the most realistic way of drawing people,
with the most simplistic/minimalistic set of drawing skills.
Thank you for putting in the work for both routes, now the war can't even begin.

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
lol That's awesome! :love: Sounds like you're doing the game right. I'll be paying close attention to the thread.

Also your new screenshot looks fantastic! Don't wear yourself out too much, and take the time you need. Definitely don't want you to burn out. Too few devs making this kind of work (y)
Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Congratulations.
You have reached the most realistic way of drawing people,
with the most simplistic/minimalistic set of drawing skills.
Thank you for putting in the work for both routes, now the war can't even begin.
Haha, thank you, It's been about 3 months since I started drawing. Some of my arts are really bad, I just don't post them.

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Ahhhh true well how about a teenager (obviously of legal age) ?
I don't know if there's a point of adding teenager antagonist since FMC would be around the same age, haha. About 18-20 yo.
I'll think about it, maybe add in some later updates but not now.