• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The game does not forward when I am in the arcade with the younger daughter and her friend when the daughter comes to him. It is not moving from there forward whatever I do how much I try. Is this an error?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I'm surprised the DEV never saw this or caught it and fixed it. All poses with her laying like this are like that.
I feel like an idiot, that was actually pointed out a while ago and I just plain forgot to fix it. Will fix it for certain this update, thanks for reminding me about it.

I really like this game so far but man ease up on the bright lighting a bit sometimes it makes people look like they are being interrogated under a desk lamp by a good cop bad cop duo especially scenes with the little sister
Yeah I know exactly what you mean, there should be marked improvement in this next version as I learn more. A lot of the stuff with the younger girl being so bright was just a flat ass brain fart on my end, but I didn't catch it until too far into the update process.

I guess jab may have been a bit harsh of a term. Maybe poke fun would be more accurate. I mean the MC straight out mentions he liked the character despite how freaking weird he was being.

Speaking of the MC. I like the MC that can make fun of themselves while relating to others. He kind of acts like I do in real life. Self deprecating humor. To bad I don't have 7+ woman IRL wanting to maybe jump my bones. Maybe I just need a midlife crisis of my own (I'm at that age).

Excelsior
You and me both hahaha. Wish just about any scene in this was based on my real life lol.

Reactions: quinfax

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The game does not forward when I am in the arcade with the younger daughter and her friend when the daughter comes to him. It is not moving from there forward whatever I do how much I try. Is this an error?
Which version are you playing on? Shouldn't need anything special to move forward, just a basic click of the mouse.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I was already interested due to the wife alone, but the dream and gym scenes had me actually laugh out loud, and not an internet laugh (slightly sharper exhale through the nose) but a real one.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one. (y)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Which version are you playing on? Shouldn't need anything special to move forward, just a basic click of the mouse.
Well I am playing the latest version i.e. 0.2 and yes I have been clicking the mouse all through up till now, but now I am stuck. I even restarted my system and tried playing again but then again I am stuck at the same place.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I was already interested due to the wife alone, but the dream and gym scenes had me actually laugh out loud, and not an internet laugh (slightly sharper exhale through the nose) but a real one.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one. (y)
Glad at least some people share my sense of humor lol.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Well I am playing the latest version i.e. 0.2 and yes I have been clicking the mouse all through up till now, but now I am stuck. I even restarted my system and tried playing again but then again I am stuck at the same place.
I'll dig in and see if I can find what's going on.
Stuck right when she touches MC shoulder or when? Whats the last line of dialogue said.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I'll dig in and see if I can find what's going on.
Stuck right when she touches MC shoulder or when? Whats the last line of dialogue said.
This dialogue here. (Damn it. No way to hide this tent in my pants.)

This is what it says in the traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/vers02.rpy", line 797, in script
d "(Damn it. No way to hide this tent in my pants.)"
Exception: Could not set video mode.

I am also attaching a traceback so that you can get to understand what the issue is.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Hey DEV... about shiny Amanda...check the "environment" lights (iRay/3delight) and if the materials are iRay or 3delight. Make sure you are not using a mix of the two.

Happy rendering

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@Nefastus
Damn I don't know why, but the youngest "member of the household" just seems soo HOT (except when she smiles lol. That's the stuff of nightmares :LOL::ROFLMAO:). Really love this game already although the choices for me seem a bit confusing. I can't understand yet if there's a linear story and making a choice will either give you a scene or not, OR if you make a choice still get scenes but I dunno you get like a corruption path for one choice and romance or something for another one (just doing the "college students" path)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I am also attaching a traceback so that you can get to understand what the issue is.
This damn video mode thing again... Everything I found about it says it has something to do with video drivers or directx or them talking to each other. No one seems to know for certain.

Try pressing shift+G, top left it says renderer and should have some options. If you have the time at some point and could try all those options and let me know the results I would greatly appreciate it, have to restart the game when you change the options though.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hey DEV... about shiny Amanda...check the "environment" lights (iRay/3delight) and if the materials are iRay or 3delight. Make sure you are not using a mix of the two.

Happy rendering
That makes a lot of sense...it could explain a few weird things I have been fighting through. Thank you for that.

@Nefastus
Damn I don't know why, but the youngest "member of the household" just seems soo HOT (except when she smiles lol. That's the stuff of nightmares :LOL::ROFLMAO:). Really love this game already although the choices for me seem a bit confusing. I can't understand yet if there's a linear story and making a choice will either give you a scene or not, OR if you make a choice still get scenes but I dunno you get like a corruption path for one choice and romance or something for another one (just doing the "college students" path)
There won't be set "paths" per se, like you find in other games. I never liked the whole this option specifically does this but you miss out on this. The scenes will certainly branch more going forward, but I am trying for a more organic feel to the flow. For example: you may hate the wife, even be treating her like shit. But in some future scene maybe you want to be kind to her, I don't want you to have to choose between being less mean and losing "points" along a path, just choose what feels right and rest assured that you didn't "ruin" any future scene. Or if you are loving the wife, there may be some shit going down at work or somewhere and you decide to vent some frustration. Choices like this will influence future scenes, but being a dick once doesn't erase years of marriage like being nice once doesn't greatly change how much you dislike each other going forward.

Also you may hate one of the friends, but that doesn't mean one of the girls won't invite them over changing the feel of a potential scene. Trying to have the other characters feel like they have their own lives, they won't just be automotons who only react to what MC says and does.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
@Nefastus
Damn I don't know why, but the youngest "member of the household" just seems soo HOT (except when she smiles lol. That's the stuff of nightmares :LOL::ROFLMAO:))
I'm not a huge fan of the smile sometimes either, I will try out some new options maybe find more of a middle ground lol.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes