Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I didn't think so, but must have to. Enable developer console with unren should let you use the shift g menu I would think.
Ok I am able to open the menu Shift +G now after using unren. It worked with the second option in the renderer. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Can we have the older white daughter again? the new very tanned daughter its weird
I am looking into it, the white skin was just a flat nightmare(odd looks, breaking textures) with how it was reacting to stuff. Someone earlier(can't remember the name sorry, I just woke up lol) pointed out a couple of things I could look at as to why it was happening, so she may wash the spray tan off soon.

Reactions: Asmodeus88

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Ok I am able to open the menu Shift +G now after using unren. It worked with the second option in the renderer. Thanks a lot.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll try to figure out what changed between version 1 and 2 and see if I can fix it so it works with any again going forward.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Very nice game and story so far. I liked the bottle game, my choice was "surprise" and I only found it out with the third girl. :D
Only the renders are not much beautiful, but this is maybe the special thing about this pretty well game!

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game and I'm definitely looking forward to future releases. I especially enjoy the playfulness of the characters and the story is solid for what it is. I should also say I'm glad that finally there's a game where we start at a good point in the relationship with the wife character, it seems so rare.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game and I'm definitely looking forward to future releases. I especially enjoy the playfulness of the characters and the story is solid for what it is. I should also say I'm glad that finally there's a game where we start at a good point in the relationship with the wife character, it seems so rare.
Yeah it always bugged me, I thought why do I have to hate my wife to become a deviant...lol. I mean some people hate her regardless lol, but it didn't seem necessary to me, happy men fall victim to their lustful desires as often as unhappy men

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
That akward moment when I name the MC Max in every game because off Big Brother and then I run into him at the gym.
BTW @Nefastus since you mentionned missing him in an earlier post I highly suggest playing the mod Big Brother Untold Stories by @bauchnabel it's quite good and updated frequentelly.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
That akward moment when I name the MC Max in every game because off Big Brother and then I run into him at the gym.
BTW @Nefastus since you mentionned missing him in an earlier post I highly suggest playing the mod Big Brother Untold Stories by @bauchnabel it's quite good and updated frequentelly.
Sounds awesome, I didn't know there was any kind of continuation. I will definitely check it out.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
will we see the wife with ntr?
If ntr comes into this VN then I will say goodbye.
Optional sharing/threesomes(the MC would bring the subject up) would be about the closest to NTR it may possibly get, sorry. Even that is far enough away in the story that it is subject to change. I am not into NTR personally, so I don't think I could write a decent scene for it even if I wanted to. If I tried I would only piss off both the NTR haters and the NTR fans lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Optional sharing/threesomes(the MC would bring the subject up) would be about the closest to NTR it may possibly get, sorry. Even that is far enough away in the story that it is subject to change. I am not into NTR personally, so I don't think I could write a decent scene for it even if I wanted to. If I tried I would only piss off both the NTR haters and the NTR fans lol.
As long as the sharing is optional then that is just fine for me I like them 1 on 1 all day long.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes