6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
so its just the usual MC husband cheating option or is there more to the cheating tag?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
This isn't bad. I hope there's a faithful route with the wife.
No character will ever be forced upon the MC sexually, so there will be a faithful to anyone you choose route. Obviously it will limit the amount of sex scenes, there is only so much time for each update, and there may be some who are a little more aggressive than others, but there it will always be the players decision. And yes there will be consequences to some choices, faithful or otherwise.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
so its just the usual MC husband cheating option or is there more to the cheating tag?
Currently just the MC husband cheating is an option, that he is aware of anyway. The choices you make can eventually lead to other things, all the women have their own lives they live after all, but whether or not the MC is made aware of, or even gives a shit about, any potential transgressions the wife may have will be the result of friendships/relationships the player pursues.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Oh no, another restart required lol. Seems like half the games I download need em now. Ohh well, downloading anyway!

Do we need a new incest patch, or does the old one work?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Console was blocked so I used the UnRen-Tool to activate it.
When I enter "taboo=true" it tells me "NameError: name 'true' is not defined
Micht wanna try
Code:
taboo = True
or, if that doesn't work,
Code:
Taboo = True
Note spaces and uppercase; i know that anywhere elsew you're changing the logical variables, "True" and "False" have to be uppercase.

===================

Okay - i looked at the patch you can download from a link on the OP - no spaces, it seems to be
Code:
taboo=True
after all - but i'd download the patch and use that, instead of messing around with the code, even if it's minor.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Oh no, another restart required lol. Seems like half the games I download need em now. Ohh well, downloading anyway!
Thanks for rubbing in my coding mistakes....lol. Just kidding, I know I hate restarts too, and when I saw I missed storing some of the important choices late in version .01 I was kicking myself. Pretty sure I store all choices now, so hopefully no more restarts in the future.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
well that's going on well version 0.2 and you have to start again that does not mean anything good for all the next updates that may still come constantly reboot

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for rubbing in my coding mistakes....lol. Just kidding, I know I hate restarts too, and when I saw I missed storing some of the important choices late in version .01 I was kicking myself. Pretty sure I store all choices now, so hopefully no more restarts in the future.
No worries! I just had to do it like 3 out of 5 games in a row so it's definitely not just you lol. I edited my other post as soon as you replied so you probably didn't see. I asked if the old IC patch worked, or if we need a new one for this version?

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
well that's going on well version 0.2 and you have to start again that does not mean anything good for all the next updates that may still come constantly reboot
No worries there, I just screwed up a bit with version .01. Shouldn't need any restarts from here on out.

No worries! I just had to do it like 3 out of 5 games in a row so it's definitely not just you lol. I edited my other post as soon as you replied so you probably didn't see. I asked if the old IC patch worked, or if we need a new one for this version?
That patch should work forever, barring something unforseen.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OOOPSEY!! (a reload fixed it..BUT..it still happened..so just in case traceback for you)(after reload game went two scenes more and crashed again) ok.i give up for now..i DID start a new game..the crashes are non-stop once you hit the arcade ...reload after each crash moves you another scene or two then a new crash...have had 4 so far all different scenes
View attachment traceback.txt

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Nice update. The lightning could be better the renders are okay. Having Max in the game was kinda strange though.

PS: You made a little mistake with the line here, fixed it for you. You're welcome.
Technologic.jpg

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
OOOPSEY!! (a reload fixed it..BUT..it still happened..so just in case traceback for you)(after reload game went two scenes more and crashed again) ok.i give up for now..i DID start a new game..the crashes are non-stop once you hit the arcade ...reload after each crash moves you another scene or two then a new crash...have had 4 so far all different scenes
View attachment 197925
Honestly no clue what is going on there. The errors reported are core renpy files. Searching around seems like shift G should force renpy to use different rendering mode which may help. I'll keep digging.

Anyone else running into this?

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Nice job on the newest update.

I like to see those who can poke fun of themselves in good fun (Dream sequence).

Nice jab at BB (Gym scene).

All the ladies of the game are fantastic. My favorites are Christine (Cute petite) and Jennifer (I'm a fan of fit/athletic girls).

The sleepover was a nice surprise.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
So... When will you inplement alien invasion scenario?
Hopefully never lol....but clearly still learning rendering so who knows what monsters I accidentally come up with in the future.

Nice update. The lightning could be better the renders are okay. Having Max in the game was kinda strange though.

PS: You made a little mistake with the line here, fixed it for you. You're welcome.
Yeah lighting is the bane of my existence. I spend hours researching it, follow along, and then boom, everything goes to shit for no reason lol. I am still learning/researching every day, so just happy the renders are a little better.
Max was just inspired by me missing a certain weirdo I loved, and needed someone to set up the membership. Likely last we see of him in this game. Hope it didn't detract you too much.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes