Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nice job on the newest update.

I like to see those who can poke fun of themselves in good fun (Dream sequence).

Nice jab at BB (Gym scene).

All the ladies of the game are fantastic. My favorites are Christine (Cute petite) and Jennifer (I'm a fan of fit/athletic girls).

The sleepover was a nice surprise.

Keep up the good work.

Excelsior
One thing I am ok with is making fun of myself lmao. The BB thing wasn't really meant as a jab, more of an honest love letter, I actually loved that game(one of the ones that really got me into this genre). However, as much as I liked that kid, he was a freakin weirdo sometimes lol.

Also some good news for you then, we share similar tastes in women so you certainly won't be disappointed in amount of content as the game develops lol. Of course all the girls will get enough content as the game progresses, but as a fellow fan of fit girls you can rest assured those two won't fall by the wayside.

Reactions: quinfax

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
OOOPSEY!! (a reload fixed it..BUT..it still happened..so just in case traceback for you)(after reload game went two scenes more and crashed again) ok.i give up for now..i DID start a new game..the crashes are non-stop once you hit the arcade ...reload after each crash moves you another scene or two then a new crash...have had 4 so far all different scenes
View attachment 197925
Also, any chance you switched modes to taboo after the intro or anything? There are some variables that are set in the intro scenes of the girls that don't exist if you play vanilla mode. I had some issues testing that came from switching modes back and forth. Had to have separate playthroughs.

U

User_23654

Here is a Compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.02! (Unpacked PC 138MB/Mac 91MB)

PC (76MB): - - - -
Mac (66MB): - - - -
Android (84MB): - - - -
The Android version already includes the incest patch!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me who the ghost girl is modeled after? Been racking my brain trying to remember what actress but I'm drawing blanks.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Looking forward for more updates to this I see good potential for this :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting Game so far. There is only one thing when you don't call Erica, the Game ends just there.
But you can "avoid" her when you call her and then change your mind.

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Interesting Game so far. There is only one thing when you don't call Erica, the Game ends just there.
But you can "avoid" her when you call her and then change your mind.
Hmmm. I'll look into it, probably forgot something stupid in code, certainly didn't intend the game over there lol. Thanks for letting me know about it.

*Edit* Yeah, I was an idiot basically. Calling then backing out instead of not calling only changes one throw away line of dialogue in version .02 at least. I'll put a quick check into the start of the next version so you won't have to restart to fix it. I'm assuming no one wants to fully redownload the game for 1 bit of dialogue?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Here is a Compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.02! (Unpacked PC 138MB/Mac 91MB)

PC (76MB): - - - -
Mac (66MB): - - - -
Android (84MB): - - - -
The Android version already includes the incest patch!
The Crunched Mac version of the game will not run after being extracted, just produces the error "The application Midlife Crisis can not be opened". I did not try the full size Mac version, so not sure if the problem is in both versions or just the crunched, but thought I would let you know. I can run the PC version using the RepPy SDK, but Mac version won't launch.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I really like this game so far but man ease up on the bright lighting a bit sometimes it makes people look like they are being interrogated under a desk lamp by a good cop bad cop duo especially scenes with the little sister

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm. I'll look into it, probably forgot something stupid in code, certainly didn't intend the game over there lol. Thanks for letting me know about it.

*Edit* Yeah, I was an idiot basically. Calling then backing out instead of not calling only changes one throw away line of dialogue in version .02 at least. I'll put a quick check into the start of the next version so you won't have to restart to fix it. I'm assuming no one wants to fully redownload the game for 1 bit of dialogue?
Just patch the script and upload it not the whole game.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
The BB thing wasn't really meant as a jab, more of an honest love letter, I actually loved that game(one of the ones that really got me into this genre). However, as much as I liked that kid, he was a freakin weirdo sometimes lol.
I guess jab may have been a bit harsh of a term. Maybe poke fun would be more accurate. I mean the MC straight out mentions he liked the character despite how freaking weird he was being.

Speaking of the MC. I like the MC that can make fun of themselves while relating to others. He kind of acts like I do in real life. Self deprecating humor. To bad I don't have 7+ woman IRL wanting to maybe jump my bones. Maybe I just need a midlife crisis of my own (I'm at that age).

Excelsior

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes