[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
End of october update introduction of civilian clothing and presentation of the randomize function in the character editor.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
End of october update introduction of civilian clothing and presentation of the randomize function in the character editor.
Thanks, nothing too flashy but I imagine a good bunch of this was also some under the hood stuff.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
He did say they plan to release it this year, so two months left. Hopefully we'll see something sooner rather than later!

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
He did say they plan to release it this year, so two months left. Hopefully we'll see something sooner rather than later!
he seemed to be referring to the launch of the demo version. first demo - chara creator, second demo - a little bit of gameplay.
correct me if i'm wrong

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
Doubt that the studio will be able to release the game so soon, it seems that they haven't found voice actresses for the characters yet, based on the main page of the game, so I think that they will take quite some time still. I believe that they are probably aiming for a Q1-Q2 2022.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Doubt that the studio will be able to release the game so soon, it seems that they haven't found voice actresses for the characters yet, based on the main page of the game, so I think that they will take quite some time still. I believe that they are probably aiming for a Q1-Q2 2022.
He's obviously not gonna release the full game this year, that would be ridiculous. Even your guess is a bit hopeful I'd say. Maybe sometime next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until 2023. I was talking, however, about the demo he was talking about releasing, where it'd be about benchmarking, to make sure it doesn't drain resources, and character customization and that would be it. No actual gameplay. He said that in one of his recent updates, which I posted last page

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
He's obviously not gonna release the full game this year, that would be ridiculous. Even your guess is a bit hopeful I'd say. Maybe sometime next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't until 2023. I was talking, however, about the demo he was talking about releasing, where it'd be about benchmarking, to make sure it doesn't drain resources, and character customization and that would be it. No actual gameplay. He said that in one of his recent updates, which I posted last page
Yeah, I see it now you are right. Jumped the gun a bit and thought you were talking about the full game. I hope that they are done with the full game by summer 2022 and this doesn't drag out onto 2023 onwards. I can only hope though.

BarnMTB

Apr 22, 2021
I think they took the other games down/stopped support(going by the text on their website).
I dived into this some time ago. According to their Twitter & blog post, the hard drive containing project files were damaged and unrecoverable so they decided to stop the sale of those games because they can no longer support it.

What a shame, would be better if they combined it into a discounted bundle.
Their game are very high quality, I bet people would still buy it even without support. I would've snagged it up if I knew it was going to be put off-sale.

I decided to post the details to Reddit, but I just noticed that my post was removed by a mod with no reasoning or post-moderation notice.

Spacefish

Feb 2, 2020
End of November update and there is a lot to unpack here. TL;DR Hair customization video, demo version coming maybe by end of year, lots of pictures.

A more indepth look into this update showcases that the hair customization has just leveled up with added extensions from which you can add up to 4 at a time for now, they have been trying to increase the number of hair parts in the final product but can't think of any new styles to add so they are asking for feedback in the comments. If you have any good ideas consider providing them in the comments of their page. They also commented on the state of the demo that they are hoping for it to be out by next month but aren't sure if they will make it in time, regardless demo by worst case scenario January. The demo will be featuring an orgy scene, that won't be making it into the final product, with all four of the heroines, they included too many pictures of said scene in their update post. Lastly Miconisomi is now closing their 10 year anniversary and insult order has been doing pretty well in sales, they are pretty happy about the sales of insult order and mentioned that they can develop Summer Sakarai because of those sales so try to support them by buying their products if you can.

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
so, demo we will get is only benchmark scene with chara creator?
End of November update and there is a lot to unpack here. TL;DR Hair customization video, demo version coming maybe by end of year, lots of pictures.

A more indepth look into this update showcases that the hair customization has just leveled up with added extensions from which you can add up to 4 at a time for now, they have been trying to increase the number of hair parts in the final product but can't think of any new styles to add so they are asking for feedback in the comments. If you have any good ideas consider providing them in the comments of their page. They also commented on the state of the demo that they are hoping for it to be out by next month but aren't sure if they will make it in time, regardless demo by worst case scenario January. The demo will be featuring an orgy scene, that won't be making it into the final product, with all four of the heroines, they included too many pictures of said scene in their update post. Lastly Miconisomi is now closing their 10 year anniversary and insult order has been doing pretty well in sales, they are pretty happy about the sales of insult order and mentioned that they can develop Summer Sakarai because of those sales so try to support them by buying their products if you can.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

Wow I was thinking the demo would just be benchmarking and character customization like he said, glad he decided to give us some extra content, can't wait to see it, especially the Milf teacher

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020

Wait they said the orgy scene will be only for the trial version and not the full game?

Officer Loli

Sep 29, 2019
Wow I was thinking the demo would just be benchmarking and character customization like he said, glad he decided to give us some extra content, can't wait to see it, especially the Milf teacher
by the way, what do you mean about "extra content"? i can't understand this in post