[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Laconic154

Sep 28, 2020
UnderWear_24.jpg ImageBoard7th.jpg UnderWear_26.jpg concept_0001.jpg

Just wanted to give a place , an in development title by , creators of Insult Order. It would seem to includes a lot of the same/improved features, such as character customization, interactive sex scenes and visual novel style dialogue. Updates for it from the developer are mainly posted to their or their .

Demo Download or

Last edited:

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
can wait for this one I just discovered the Insult Order it was prety good actually really good can wait for this one too

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
One of the earliest blogposts showcased being able to customize the height of characters and scenes adjusting accordingly.

Honestly miconisomi blows everything out of the water and I'm super excited.
height? no shit! , i hope its wouldnt brake animations and other stuff, do you know somtn about height custom for males or its for all?

ddcheatme

Apr 23, 2020
Miconisomi unironically replaced Illusion for me, after their smaller games they quickly evolved their craft from Rinkan to Insult Order which was absolutely stellar, every new video preview for this game has been nothing but positive features like more natural position transitions and more fun fetishes that are so easily forgotten like armpit and BACK OF THE KNEE lol

asfsawsgeagawgagag

Mar 26, 2021
height? no shit! , i hope its wouldnt brake animations and other stuff, do you know somtn about height custom for males or its for all?
The blogposts shows one of the animations working perfectly with different female heights but I don't think the male character is adjustable.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So these guys made After School Gangbang which had a lot of NTR in it and I think Insult Order also did, will this have it too? Gameplay it looks awesome but a lot of stuff turned into gibberish when I used MTL and some stuff couldn't be translated since it was pictures or formatted differently. So I guess my question is more, what is the main focus, is it harem, NTR, "romance" (let's be honest, hentai games make the weirdest stuff romance).

busboy

May 28, 2020
So these guys made After School Gangbang which had a lot of NTR in it and I think Insult Order also did, will this have it too? Gameplay it looks awesome but a lot of stuff turned into gibberish when I used MTL and some stuff couldn't be translated since it was pictures or formatted differently. So I guess my question is more, what is the main focus, is it harem, NTR, "romance" (let's be honest, hentai games make the weirdest stuff romance).
it looks like you are the guy that fucks the guy's girlfriend. its in their dev website. so its ntr not towards you and a harem.

Reactions: dingo4life

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
they made 2 other games before that

Jidgeeboy

Jun 13, 2017
Miconisomi unironically replaced Illusion for me, after their smaller games they quickly evolved their craft from Rinkan to Insult Order which was absolutely stellar, every new video preview for this game has been nothing but positive features like more natural position transitions and more fun fetishes that are so easily forgotten like armpit and BACK OF THE KNEE lol
Same here. Miconisomi are basically my go-to at this point for high quality eroge. They're waaaay better than Illusion. Not saying Illusion are bad or anything, but I was honestly getting tired of them not knowing whether they wanted to do anime-esque or realistic-esque games. They keep bouncing back and forth between the two, and their games just aren't very interesting anymore. Koikatsu was great (with the After School dlc that is), but then they released Honey Select 2 which was nothing but a resounding disappointment for me as it was just like all their other "realistic" games. There was nothing new or exciting in it.

Miconisomi know what they want to make and stick to it and it shows in the quality of their games. Not to mention Miconisomi's style, animations and sound effects are leagues above Illusion's.

-------

Found out about this game in Feb 2020 (I was curious what Miconisomi were up to after IO) and at the time the projected release date was summer 2021. It still doesn't have a set release date at this point, huh? A bit surprising. Then again, this game looks a lot deeper and more complex than all of their previous games combined. I really hope they release it this year though. All the girls I've seen so far look great and I can't wait to bang 'em all.

The quality of production is just through the roof for this one, and it seems like we'll have a lot more locations available to bang the girls as well. One thing I hope the game has is more customization slots. It was the only thing really lacking in IO imo (4 was way too little). Judging by how big SS will be I'd say it's a fair bet to say it will though. Can't wait!

Reactions: catmemejpg