[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
This has to be the most active thread for something that never has anything new to show, I swear. I'll turn back notifications on in 2030 or something I guess.
we just waiting for new demo at this one, it should be soon but still hard to say which month. Dev only say after audio record is finished (which still doesn't)

Jul 6, 2023
so the only thing left is the voice acting or what? what is there left to do in developing this game? sorry for such dumb questions, i just can't understand

Elvy

Dec 1, 2017
It seems the story is already finished, and all the animation. But when we see the last log, we see the developpement is not already over, they continue to add new things over the time. 4-5 month ago they said 70% of the game was completed. So in reality we don't know what is there left to do.

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
so the only thing left is the voice acting or what? what is there left to do in developing this game? sorry for such dumb questions, i just can't understand
as far as I understand 2 main thing is mention being develop right now is Voice and Script, I think that the only thing left
After Voice record being done they plan to make new demo
The full game probably after script and all voice is in the game since what left seem to be the main story/main gameplay

RoyalGuardMervin

May 26, 2018
Another somewhat minor update. Last month's update was a breakdown of one of the main characters' first time.

_pzwa7FT.jpg
MTL:
Good evening!

This month's report will be a little development.

Continuing from last month, we are busy creating event scenes.

I was particular about the movement of the crotch, but it was a pity that when I was making the camera work on the actual machine, I was wearing spats and I couldn't take a good picture due to the length, so I'm going to make a memorial service in the development report. Since it was an occasion, I took it off and took it off in an easy-to-understand manner.

We will continue to do our best to create event scenes!

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
New blog today, they show us some sneak peek on h-scene

Seem like they already process with script consider there are dialogue in sneak peek
Guess we might only need to wait for voice record to be done

if google doesn't trick me, voice actor part for new demo is actually done as well so they start edit it right now

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
New blog today, they show us some sneak peek on h-scene

Seem like they already process with script consider there are dialogue in sneak peek
Guess we might only need to wait for voice record to be done

if google doesn't trick me, voice actor part for new demo is actually done as well so they start edit it right now
DeepL also says that. They got the voice work in for the demo and are already editing and implementing it, so we should definitely be getting some sort of new updated demo here soon. Maybe when they announce the voice actors they'll announce a demo release date, hopefully. Although it looks like they only have a few scenes with only one of the characters done story wise? Which it might be a good while before we ever get the full game

Reactions: Schulth

Valtorix

Mar 13, 2022
One thing I do hope we get to do in the game is choose which male model to use in free mode. There's the MC who's a middle aged man, the high school male and then the shota.

A lot of potential for different kind of scenarios you can set up with custom characters if you can choose which male model to use.

Reactions: catmemejpg