[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

Erbeskopf

Jan 1, 2022
It seems this game is alive now. Didnt check in a while. Is it in here or is there a download linke somewhere on this page? Or are you guys only talking about the demo in the first page? And the demo is in a language I absolutly dont understand.

Last edited:

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Still waiting. At this point, I would not mind another demo with some gameplay. And I hope it will have the xray view penetration like in Insult Order.

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
I hope a new demo comes out before release with more substantial gameplay. I'm really stretching the limits of what I can imitate with the current character creator, to the point of creating fake figurine bases for characters. I can almost hear the Super Smash Bros Brawl trophy gallery theme when watching this.
Sum68.gif
Someone send help before I completely lose my mind.

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
It seems this game is alive now. Didnt check in a while. Is it in here or is there a download linke somewhere on this page? Or are you guys only talking about the demo in the first page? And the demo is in a language I absolutly dont understand.
No it not alive yet, but we might reaching the end soon, the progress right now from what I follow is
-All animation and everything related to model done
-Voice all done
-gameplay not sure but it might be done
-scenario(script) just start
-main story/main gameplay just start together with scenario
and developer say they start making new demo this month so we might get something new very soon (might be this month or more)

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Ok latest blog update, seem like I mistranslated
They still not finished voice recording it seem
it going to be long while before we getting new demo
seem like they only finished this "sex room" they been doing last month

frankovski

Jan 5, 2019
No way, a SECOND card of mine got used in an update video? First it was my Atago card, and this time it was my attempt at recreating Shamsiel Shahar from Kyonyuu Fantasy!
View attachment 3314081
If anyone wants a direct line to the developer, hit me up, I've got all the cheat codes apparently.
what do u mean by 'cheat codes'??

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
No way, a SECOND card of mine got used in an update video? First it was my Atago card, and this time it was my attempt at recreating Shamsiel Shahar from Kyonyuu Fantasy!
View attachment 3314081
If anyone wants a direct line to the developer, hit me up, I've got all the cheat codes apparently.
prepare for request when the game comes out xD

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
I wish there was a transparency slider for underwear. I've been trying to make a slime milf with a "wet sports bra that you can see through" kind of deal, but it's a very difficult effect to reproduce. I even added a cow print texture with the colors edited to be only 1 saturation off from the base palette to give an extremely subtle "wet clothes sticking to skin in some places but not others" effect.
701.png
Unfortunately, I'm guessing that adding any sort of transparency effect would be a big change and would increase rendering load. Oh well.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
hard to say as we don't get to see full gameplay yet, but it should be similar to artificial academy in term of how scene play out
the main gameplay seem to be different though
That's a good direction and i hope they stick with that. Really tired of all these "Set scene 1, scene 2 then play". That's not a game to me.

Reactions: Roemi and Dawnstars

Unknown_user_741

Oct 15, 2022
man people can do like 3 seconds of minimal effort to find out the due dates or better yet read previous post- never mind...
/spoiler: due date is this year.
No trust in devs, the development history has a bunch of examples of shifting the release date. DLSite release date was 2023 firstly, as i remember