[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

maximovich

May 20, 2019
i played the demo a long time ago and i can't test it now, i don't remember if it had an x-ray screen like IO, i saw a tweet showing an image of it and it looked like 2d, i wonder if they could have modeled it in 3d in all these years, the IO x-ray screen always seemed unsatisfactory to me, it lacked artistic direction, the realistic colors and morphology clash with the rest of the game, i would have preferred a more anime aesthetic with pastel colors and nicer internal organs, something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
i played the demo a long time ago and i can't test it now, i don't remember if it had an x-ray screen like IO, i saw a tweet showing an image of it and it looked like 2d, i wonder if they could have modeled it in 3d in all these years, the IO x-ray screen always seemed unsatisfactory to me, it lacked artistic direction, the realistic colors and morphology clash with the rest of the game, i would have preferred a more anime aesthetic with pastel colors and nicer internal organs, something like this:
Why is the womb KISSING the penis??? some of these devs need a basic anatomy lesson.

RoyalGuardMervin

May 26, 2018

Looks like this month's update will be delayed due to a family emergency, hopefully everyone's okay or at least will be.

Update:

Looks one of the devs contracted covid, so August's update will be postponed until further notice.

Last edited:

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Why is the womb KISSING the penis??? some of these devs need a basic anatomy lesson.
it is a little known scientific fact that during orgasm the cervix kisses the wall of the vaginal canal or the penis if it is in place, to increase the collection of previously ejaculated semen in order to maximize the chance of fertilization, it is never too late to learn

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
it is a little known scientific fact that during orgasm the cervix kisses the wall of the vaginal canal or the penis if it is in place, to increase the collection of previously ejaculated semen in order to maximize the chance of fertilization, it is never too late to learn
it_s_like_one_of_my_japanese_animes_by_squaresweet_dewz7pt-fullview.jpg

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
I wasted way too much time before figuring this out so I figured I'd share it here.

Due to the lack of accessory options, I've been trying to use hair ribbons as a substitute for horns (for succubi, etc.), but the ribbons I chose weren't entirely symmetric. With a bit of angling, I could get both "horns" to look similar, but the slight difference always annoyed me.
char.png
As it turns out, if you get one "horn" looking correct, you can mirror the parameters to the other one (yellow highlighted button), then change the scale on one axis (X axis in this example) to a NEGATIVE value to get a perfect mirror. So yeah, negative scaling on hair accessories is supported, for the two people who care about that.

RoyalGuardMervin

May 26, 2018
New update with a new video:

Basically, the devs recovered and are moving ahead and they are working on events around the school and they showcased events in the hallway and in the classroom. The video featured three scenes; foreplay in the hallway, hidden blowjob in a classroom, and the classic "girl fell on boy at the bottom of the stairs" with the MC giving her a very nice massage in third person and first person perspectives.

They are still working on the camera and animations for the scenes, as well as the layout.

And finally the devs wished everyone to be healthy.

1.png
The video this time is pretty nice, though it's quite the tease. Doing these summaries are pretty fun.

Featured Card:

Last edited:

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
New update with a new video:

Basically, the devs recovered and are moving ahead and they are working on events around the school and they showcased events in the hallway and in the classroom. The video featured three scenes; foreplay in the hallway, hidden blowjob in a classroom, and the classic "girl fell on boy at the bottom of the stairs" with the MC giving her a very nice massage.

They are still working on the camera and animations for the scenes, as well as the layout.

And finally the devs wished everyone to be healthy.

View attachment 2967303
The video this time is pretty nice, though it's quite the tease. Doing these summaries are pretty fun.

Featured Card:
All looks great! Thanks for keeping the thread posted with the updates. It makes it much easier to follow the progress of the game

ryunosai

Feb 7, 2022
It really is annoying that the demo isn't really playable. Just some animation playing.
If only someone could jailbreak it with a mod of some sort (wink, wink)

Non-VR jailbreaking mod:

VR jailbreaking mod:

Hope this helps.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
View attachment 1042930 View attachment 1042932 View attachment 1042934 View attachment 1042938

Just wanted to give a place , an in development title by , creators of Insult Order. It would seem to includes a lot of the same/improved features, such as character customization, interactive sex scenes and visual novel style dialogue. Updates for it from the developer are mainly posted to their or their .

Demo Download or
will there be pregnancy?

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Any chance they'll be doing yuri or futa this time or at least be able to swap out protag with a female character?
I hope so, if not is going to be the same thing as the older games with just better graphics and more clothes ngl
I mean, in insult order, there is a mod applied at default, that lets you swap the male with one of the 2 girls. Sure, not a perfect solution and setting it up is a pain in the ass for both the girls and me, but atleast it is there.

Maybe this time arround, if futa doesn't get added, the person making the mod can make it more user friendly.

The most important feature imo, would be to automatically adjust the size of the woman, that replaces the dude to his height, because that height difference alone caused so many clipping issues in insult order.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
It really is annoying that the demo isn't really playable. Just some animation playing.
If only someone could jailbreak it with a mod of some sort (wink, wink)

Non-VR jailbreaking mod:

VR jailbreaking mod:

Hope this helps.
Is there another alternative than this? These seem to be paywalled.