[Miconisomi] Summer Sakarai (Unreleased / 2021~)

ajodan

Mar 28, 2018
Looks extremely promising and their previous games did not disappoint! Can't wait to see how this one turns out

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
it's very interesting, Idk what you mean.. it's more about customization, and in one of the posts it said something like 52 customization slots..(I believe for characters customs) he is working hard on good stuff

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
meh I don't care too much for customization, think the girls look fine as they are personally, but I can agree it is important to those who care. I'm still excited regardless

Jidgeeboy

Jun 13, 2017
Damn, I really like the new and improved x-ray. It's so detailed compared to the old one and looks way better.

Going to get a video showcasing cowgirl sometime this month. It's my favorite position, and it seems they've really improved the positions overall with more variations. Can't wait.

May 31, 2018
So, while we don’t know yet when it comes out, can we start thinking/looking for someone who wants to translate it? After Service Gang Bang Addicts got translated, and Insult Order has MTL, so I’m hoping someone will take an interest in this one for a real translation.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I hope this also will get the uncensor treatment.
BTW, does anybody know what happened to their other games besides Insult Order and After School Gangbang Addiction? Those two are the only I can find here or even on DLSite.

Minh278

Dec 8, 2018
I hope this also will get the uncensor treatment.
BTW, does anybody know what happened to their other games besides Insult Order and After School Gangbang Addiction? Those two are the only I can find here or even on DLSite.
I think they took the other games down/stopped support(going by the text on their website).

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Miconisomi games have always had the 3d hentai games in terms of the quality of the animations and characters, FAR above Illusion games. I suppose the appeal of Custom Maid 3D and Illusion games is that they are far more cusomizable and modable. If only Custom Maid 3D has the animation quality of Miconisomi games.

I guess one of their main goals with this game is to make the girls far more customizable.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Quick DeepL Translate of the newest update:

As for the release date that everyone is wondering about
At the moment, we have no idea when it will be released.
At this stage, we've got a pretty good product.
It will take more time and effort to bring it to a finished form.
It will require more time and effort to bring it to completion.

So, I'm thinking of distributing the trial version in several parts.
The first one is for customization and benchmarking.

The first one will focus on customization and benchmarking.
We hope to release the first one by the end of this year, but the timing and content may change depending on the production status.
I'll let you know as soon as I decide.
I'll let you know as soon as it's decided.

Of course, we are planning to release a demo version of the game.
Please wait for further news on that.