3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, none of the story scenes have any visuals for some reason. The game itself seems pretty interesting, the art is pretty good, and the voice acting is pretty high quality. Just a shame the visuals don't load properly and the MTL keeps referring to Saki as a "he". Someone else in the thread mentioned that there's an updated version, so I might just put my playthrough on hold in hopes we get it on here.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
R94 and Vagabond Scholar a weird fix for sex scenes not having images is to load up the game and go into the recollection menu before you start playing. I have no idea why it works or whether this is a v1.0 or mtl bug, but the solution was posted earlier in this thread and worked for me. Or maybe it's just the Peeping Tom scene which is broken.

Reactions: Nishee

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
For the people with the problem with the sex scenes not showing up, I guess the problem is the game screen, I played with it not on "full screen" and it now show well all the time
And just leaving a extra tip, the mtl make the old man give an hint of the butler blowjob combination as Deep, Futher, Deep, Halfway, Futher. This was a bit confusing at time, but the mtl might have mixed a little, it is Tip, Deep, Tip, Halfway, Deep

Reactions: kala_q

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So the only updated version of this (V2022.11.29) on the net is the chinese one? Since I assume the AI tl was done on the 1.0 version.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Bruh, i want to play this game so badly but a minute after the start of the first battle the screen goes completely black (even if the game is still running). I tried everything, but it still happens... I give up. Maybe i'll try again when a new version is released

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Panda1xix2 It runs fine for me. Are you on Windows 10 with a non-potato PC? RPGM games usually aren't that demanding though. You could try a clean install (maybe even a clean download), or try downloading the trial off DLsite and seeing if that runs okay.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Panda1xix2 It runs fine for me. Are you on Windows 10 with a non-potato PC? RPGM games usually aren't that demanding though. You could try a clean install (maybe even a clean download), or try downloading the trial off DLsite and seeing if that runs okay.
I'll try to download it again. Usually I can play RPGM games just fine. It's just this game in particular

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Tried it. It lags like hell especially during combat

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
for ppl saying the scenes are missing, they're unlocked in the recollection/gallery mode when you hit that event so you can see what happened in that scene.

i'm literally stuck and cannot move my character however. i'm at the part where i'm in another city and i choose from 3 guys in a cellphone to do the thing. i chose the old man and it told me to go to a house with a light blue roof. I run the event and its telling me to get something from some other dude. Once that scene is done, my character is stuck in place. pls halp.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
i'm literally stuck and cannot move my character however. i'm at the part where i'm in another city and i choose from 3 guys in a cellphone to do the thing. i chose the old man and it told me to go to a house with a light blue roof. I run the event and its telling me to get something from some other dude. Once that scene is done, my character is stuck in place. pls halp.
This is a known bug in v1.0, which is what the translation is built on. You'll have to pick one of the other options to advance the story, though you can always view the scene later in the recollections menu.

• Sad
Reactions: tsmnumberone

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
This is a known bug in v1.0, which is what the translation is built on. You'll have to pick one of the other options to advance the story, though you can always view the scene later in the recollections menu.
ty for letting me know i want to support this game

hutosusima

Jun 20, 2019
I got the blue roof bug and got stuck. I saved after making the decision with my previous save being like 30+ minutes behind so I ended up just grabbing a save to take a look at the gallery. Adr's review is pretty spot-on here, the same handful of animations with different dialogue. I liked the character, animations were good, I probably would've stuck with the game a bit longer if it weren't for the bug but combat is kind of drawn out (shout outs to getting stunned).

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes