3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

nnnaoomnomomaeme

Nov 5, 2020
Hey! I managed to run this on linux with minimal performance issues.
Could not run this on litris + wine-ge-custom - bad performance, graphical artifacts. Lutris web runner does not allow you to use save files. (i assume it only saves in localstorage)
https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3909528 this did not work - for whatever reason arch's nwjs really lags and throws webgl errors like"gpu stall due to readpixels"

But this did work: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/page-18#post-10794404
You do not need the specific 0.29 version for this game - it ran just fine on 0.35. Maybe you should try it on 0.77 too. On later versions you need to set name in package.json to anything or it wont work.

I basically followed this:
1. Download and unpack nwjs
2. Copy www and package.json from game folder to unpacked nwjs
3. Follow instructions from the link above for the font stuff (make dir and put a fonts.conf with text in)
4. Make game.sh as instructed
5. Set executable and run game.sh

This game also needs a special thing - all files in www/audio/voice must be in lowercase or they wont load. So use something like this to rename all of them:
Code:
#!/bin/bash

for f in ./*; do
    new=$(echo $f | tr '[:upper:]' '[:lower:]')
    mv $f $new
done
Now. It does work but kinda lags on my i915 gpu laptop, but was working fine on win pc. Maybe it need some chromium flag, but i dont think my default gpu flags

Code:
--ignore-gpu-blacklist
--enable-gpu-rasterization
--enable-zero-copy
--enable-features=VaapiVideoDecoder
did anything. Maybe someone else knowledgeable in chromium\nwjs could help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zxbsjs

Jul 5, 2023
View attachment 2680250

Overview:
Saki, a female brat who works hard as a daddy's girl on the street today.
She sucks a stinky cock, but she doesn't get much reward, so she goes home with her annoyed.

As soon as she returned home, she plays a game but was kicked from the group for not having the equipment required.
Saki decides to pay to craft said equipment, but she doesn't have enough money and goes to find more rich-looking guys to make quick cash.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: Japanese 2022-11-26, English 2023-06-06
Original Title: メスガキちゃんはわからせたい
Developer: Karaage Kompany
Translator: lusciousboy01
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Karaage Kompany
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

CCBala

Sep 5, 2020
Screenshot_20230712_101402.jpg
Hey guys, I'm playing in Joiplay, the battle part of the game is really laggy, can I somehow fix this? Maybe I need to change the setting in Joiplay? Could anyone help me with this?

D4nkD4ddy69

Nov 6, 2020
Every time I get into a fight I keep getting this error code at the end of the second turn. Does anyone have a fix for it? or is it even happening to other ppl?
image_2023-07-22_230327843.png

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Mesugaki Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 709 MB/317 MB :

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
game is unplayable to me, it slows to a crawl when the animations appear. They are also bugged as fuck. Ive played a lot of h-games and this is the first time I get such massive lags.

Quaxal

Dec 6, 2019
Definitely would've been a better game if the combat was faster, or if there was just some option to speed things up. Only got through one H-scene before throwing in the towel. Might revisit with some of the cheats posted here, assuming they still work. Shame, this could've been an easy 5/5 right outta the box

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
Theres a bug that wont show the heart events cgs, tried playing the game like that cos the combat was at least fun but got mad at the cgs not showing so i used a full save.
A shame that it only has a few cgs

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes