• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
How to restore HP in this game for combats?
I have only one combat and almost lose all energy but still not sure how to restore it.
Bed isn't works in my home, bathing not restore my energy.
Shops are closed and vending mashines not works too.
masturbate

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
The game is absurdly long for something that literally only has about 4 scenes which are recycled to no end. Blowjob, missionary, cowgirl (only twice) and doggy (only twice).

Last edited:
Reactions: desy123228

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
>mesugaki game
>barely any CG content
god damn! Seriously? Correction for these devs needed..

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Yeah, as people have pointed out, the scenes are bugged when playing through normally and won't show any of the animated CGs. They do unlock in the recollection and show up correctly there, though.

This game is another victim of automatic MTL tools sodomizing the scripts & "translator" not bothering to even test their game afterwards.

Reactions: danielwain

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow, that's one banger main menu music, I just wanna listen to it on repeat again and again, worry about the game later :cool:
Now that has me curious. memoirs of a battle brothel had some amazing music, specifically in the intro when introducing the factions.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Would be cool if the scenes moved on during battles when the player made them. The art is fantastic.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
its MTL there is no "how bad"
I reckon you automatically don't play MTL games then. There are some MTL that is good or even better than Edited or manual translations, such as Daze's works. People ask that just in case the MTL is "readable" or "great" such as the example presented above.

Besides, answering the question as either "no" or "it's readable" is a better answer than being a smartass like yours.

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
MTL being better than manual translations? Are you comparing to "translators" that barely know either language? I very much doubt that an unedited MTL can get remotely close to a somewhat competent translator, since MTL tends to fail at the most crucial part of any language, context. I'd like a link to one of those "better than manual translation" games.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
MTL being better than manual translations? Are you comparing to "translators" that barely know either language? I very much doubt that an unedited MTL can get remotely close to a somewhat competent translator, since MTL tends to fail at the most crucial part of any language, context. I'd like a link to one of those "better than manual translation" games.
Which is why I mentioned the word "some" in my sentence and like I said; I recommend Daze's works, he translates using variety of programs and provided context for it as well to the MTL to provide as accurate as possible results and from what I can tell, it's a hard work as similar to manual or edited translations.

Besides, the point of my comment is to just answer the question, everyone knows most MTL is shit and unreadable, however, some MTLs are actually readable like DeepDL translations or actually good MTL works.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes