• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
It seems like I broke some of the sexual encounters while trying to do some editing. They seem to still work in the gallery so theres that but I can't seem to be able to fix this issue. Someone more experienced can try to fix it or a real translator can translate from the zero but I am stuck.

That aside, this game is the result of me trying to translate a game using GPT-4. I just send it here because I thought there was no game-breaking bug.
You can read my ranting about the problems I faced while I was trying to translate this game here but what I want you to understand first and foremost is that this translation was actually an experiment to see how AI handles translation.
The other thing is this wasnt a 30 minutes quick job. I had to pour a lot of time and effort into this. Maybe I wasnt using the right tools or maybe I was simply not experieced enough so this is the result.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Damn somehow i played teh game fully lmao.
The game is mediocre, the scenes are pretty decent, but the story pretty fun :KEK:
Unlucky ending for her. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

PS: the translation was impressive if you think its MTL Thanks lusciousboy01

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
The first post reminded me of an old tale:

In the early days of WoW, a female player wanted a rare Mount and offered a deal in a forum: whomever gets her the mount gets to mount her.

Someone fell for it and, IIRC, they got married.

Guess life isn't so peachy for game characters

Kokua

Jan 13, 2018
I also hate it when I can't afford my V-bucks so I have to go out and suck stinky cock for my skins.

Aviee13

May 19, 2020
Any chance anyone has a fix for the battles lagging hard-core in joiplay? I've seen occasional fixes in other games that involve .js plugins.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MesugakichanWantsToMakeThemUnderstand-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Definitely some lazy, automated translation. Lots of male pronouns when they're talking about the protagonist, and lots of strange turns of phrase that don't make any sense in English. It's fine to start with an auto-translate, but it'd probably be best to get a native English speaker to go over the script and clean it up.

Good animations in the initial scenes, and in battle, but at least as far as some of the early quests it's all text and audio, which is very much hampered by the translation. Very strange to go from an animated opening scene and animated combat, to not even having avatars during actual sex in a hotel.
I thought so too but i think it's a bug because if you save and go back to the menu they do in fact unlock new scene .

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
I noticed that once you finish the first part and it becomes daytime and you need to pay 1,000 to take the bus but you have 0 and no amount of winning battles during this part gives any money .

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
This game needs a fix... After a few turns of battle the screen goes black, and once i'm done with the fight (assuming i can manage to do it blindly) it remains black and everything crashes as soon as i try to open the menu.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I just found out about this game not 12 hours ago and saw the translation request and here it is! Idk if I'm blessed or cursed at this point lol
You can find out if you are blessed or cursed by playing it and seeing what the translation is like.
has anyone checked how is MTL
Well the title is crap. Roughly translating it's something like "Show the slutty-brat her place!"

Rough Summary:
Today, again, the brat Saki slutting it up for money on the street corner. Pissed off after sucking stinky cocks for too little money she heads home.

On the way back, she throws herself into playing online games like the worst basement dwelling gamer she's left out of groups because her equipment sucks. She tries to pay to win, but the prices are outrageous.

So back she goes, onto the streets, looking for rich Johns.
wait so this isn't us correcting the mesugaki?
Looks like it's female protagonist? But I think you probably cheer on the blokes anyway?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes