Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The transition is a bit jarring in this one. You have to lose in battle and get raped if you want Aika to have sex. However, she also goes from "oh my god I've just been raped in the worst possible fashion" to "hey man you wanna fuck somewhere private?" IMMEDIATELY, which is crazy even if I assume that her oni blood is screwing with her brain. Overall it's a great game though.

Reactions: Knowlton

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I was trying for a virgin run and despite doing all missions and no H scenes I got locked into getting booted out of the academy and getting raped.

isams1

Jul 22, 2018
Whaaat? I did all the missions and got expelled? What gives?
According to what other ppl said, there is a confirmed bug when you cleared all the missions. So completing all missions will get you a game-over for failing too many missions. This bug still hasnt been fixed on the latest patch so we can only wait and see. My assume is that something (like the R18 patch content) might set the flags wrong and cause the missions to not call itself done for the 'Mission score'. Score=0 means game over at a point.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
According to what other ppl said, there is a confirmed bug when you cleared all the missions. So completing all missions will get you a game-over for failing too many missions. This bug still hasnt been fixed on the latest patch so we can only wait and see. My assume is that something (like the R18 patch content) might set the flags wrong and cause the missions to not call itself done for the 'Mission score'. Score=0 means game over at a point.
Lol thats dumb as hell, lucky I rotate my saves so I have one before the last mission at the academy. Hopefully we see the fix soon.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Is that what's happening? I'm at that point with the student council president right now. Went from defeating a demon and feeling awesome to 'lol you're expelled'.

Reactions: GodOfAll

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Does this mean getting a virgin run is impossible for now? I assume if you need to purposely lose one it involves getting raped. RIP

Reactions: Rastafoo

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
According to what I saw on steam there's a version 1.01 out now that should address the issue.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Wait how do I even up my corruption to get sex scenes? Losing to monsters just teleports me to the infirmary. I'm probably missing something obvious here. All I can do right now is some groping scenes.

uhhhhhhhuzzah

Dec 4, 2017
Ok its time to support oneone1.

However I just need a final confirmation on whether did they fix the steam version and is there any problems at all ?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes