taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Win all fights and avoid sex with any NPC's.

As these kind of games go, this one is actually pretty decent. You can make it through without turning into a sperm container and the RPG side of it is pretty good. Haven't played much but so far i've managed to avoid anything I didn't want happening so I can't complain.
yeah im so dumb i just tho its ok if she do it herself with a vibrator x'D im gonna continue with this save then create a virgin and Branch school route from the scratch good thing those monster don't move fast, any hint on branch school route?

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
If you have a game clear save file you can freely select one of the 2 basic route after your first mission (up until you got locked to branch school route). Well, that's how it works on old JP version dunno about now.
yeah i did see this once on the dlsite version after you finish the first mission there's a box that you can choose since i didn't make that far from this version i hope its the same as dlsite version

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
The Steam version should have 16 more CGs/Events compared to the DLSite Version. As far as the bug fixes are concerned, well, give the game a try and see. The community on Steam is fairly active and I'll keep updating the links with bug fixes as new patches are posted on Steam.
Hope someday, we can gets the Steam version over here with this game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I played and beat this on the evil path. I guess I'll be on the good side this time around.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes