Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
does anyone know how to get the scene with aika working in the bat/cafe? I assume it's in the virgin route but don't wanna waste my time if its lack luster (as most virgin routes are)

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Just want to say to please consider buying the game for those who can afford it. This game is pretty good for it's price and we need to support the publishers so they'll release more English translated games.
Yes, I agree with this. ONEONE1 actually makes decent games, as far as RPG Maker games are concerned. I have never bought an Adult game before until this one. It's not perfect and they still need to work on some things, like horrible English translations (This is their first game where an actual human translated their game instead of Google translate) and the myriad of bugs.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
OH, man this game is finally in english! AWWWWW! YEAH! i played this game in both the good and the bad route in jap, finally in english

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I absolutely despise how ONEONE1 do their saves. I be wanting to edit it so I can have the walk nude in first chapter but nope. I'm sure I will have to wait until 3rd or 4th chapter for that well on good route.

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
If its anything like other oneone1 games ive played, im gonna need a walkthrough to find everything lol

xort

Jun 1, 2017
If this game turns out to be good I'm going to buy it. I'd strongly suggest anyone else that has the $10 they can spare to do the same.

She attends the Hououin Acadmy, any mad scientists?

lelderp

Jul 9, 2017
Looks like the route issue is still here after the update unless its just because of the old save

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Is there a lesbo route in the game?If so can I fully avoid male/demon(etc) and focus on lesbo route?;D Thank you very much for the game.:)

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes