YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
So my old ver 1.13 JP ver save works on this Steam release. If anyone had played before on JP i suggest copying over your own save for new game+.

No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
Started the game up and it stops on the OneOne1 screen and wont go past it. It's not like it freezes it just stops there.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, I agree with this. ONEONE1 actually makes decent games, as far as RPG Maker games are concerned. I have never bought an Adult game before until this one. It's not perfect and they still need to work on some things, like horrible English translations (This is their first game where an actual human translated their game instead of Google translate) and the myriad of bugs.
Who should get credit for the translation/proofreading and fixes?
I know we have a translation thread but you know more than I do about that thread.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Here I was with my TARDIS in Rome because I was bored,
heard some Roman say "I came, I saw, I won" while I was connecting here for news, and......
I read: 111 (simplified)
I clicked
I downloaded

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Man, the gameplay is excellent, and the full Translation is godly.... but the missing letters is annoying. I mean, it's not to the point of unplayable, I'm still enjoying the game a ton.... but the missing letters just irks my inner Grammar Nazi.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes