Sir Charles McTea

Jan 12, 2024
bruh the game has a pregnancy tag
A single, non-animated picture. That's all you need for the tag to get added. It's completely bullshit, but that's how the current tag rules work.
This is why many people will ask if the pregnancy tag means the game has a mechanic / system baked into it, or just as ending only, before even trying out the game. Because if you're here specifically to get the girl(s) knocked up repeatedly, Game Over pregnancy games are a waste of time.
So dazed is letting these folks know not to even bother.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
A single, non-animated picture. That's all you need for the tag to get added. It's completely bullshit, but that's how the current tag rules work.
This is why many people will ask if the pregnancy tag means the game has a mechanic / system baked into it, or just as ending only, before even trying out the game. Because if you're here specifically to get the girl(s) knocked up repeatedly, Game Over pregnancy games are a waste of time.
Honestly I don't mind game-over pregnancy so much as long as there's more than one opportunity for it to happen.

My bigger gripe is that it tends to only occur in concert with some kind of "permanent sex slavery" ending. We almost never get pregnancy endings on their own.

I'm probably gonna give this one a pass anyway since the main character looks too loli-like, even if the vital statistics say she's 20 or whatever. But I'll ask anyway: is this game mostly monster/tentacle stuff or is there normal human sex as well?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Variety of Artists for CG ✓
Humor Focused ✓
GOR ✓
No Pregnancy Mechanics/System ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
so why is pregnancy a tag then? is it just that milquetoast 'it's an ending' pregnancy?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Damn, MC overspent in Genshin and now has to pay her debt somehow.

Spend on your waifus responsibly, people!!! ;)

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.0):
Note: This uses quality level 80 for cwebp image compression instead of lossless.
If you wish for future ports to continue using compressed assets or go back to using lossless conversion vote here:
Linux Ports

Mac/OSX Ports
Results are out! Lossless compression will continue to be used.

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, I'm confused by this game. It's more expensive and has higher rating than the majority of games on dlsite, but it's as basic as it gets. Corruption only serves to unlock prostitution, no skip for already seen scenes, no h-attacks. It's like it was made ten years ago.
Probably because of the amount of artists working on this game. Not entirely sure how popular they are tho.

Honestly, I'd prefer if they were focused on either a character or a niche in the h scenes. It takes me out of it when the artstyle changes between each piss the girls do.

Aria Nurazky

Mar 2, 2024
Be careful. There is a virus in that file from this dude.

View attachment 3442474
False alarm i make a new again, it's not a virus lol. If you're afraid of my save file, then please finish the game by yourself.
1710498782421.png

Thank! Also is the good ending basally being pure the entire game?
You need zero lewdness for get good ending, i need 2 run for get good ending

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
Ah I see

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes