bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MemerisuChansNaughtyRPG-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Don't see any pregnant screens neither here nor on dlsite. Ending only i presume?
They have a "birth" stat so it's safe to assume they can get preggo without a game over. How though, I haven't a clue, the game mentions nothing of it. For a game that sold 32,000 copies in 10 days, you would think there would be some kind of guide on JP sites but nope.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I've played this game a bit and I genuinely don't understand why did it sell and review so well in such short time. I got bored before I was even able to unlock the next town and after checking out the save it really doesn't seem like I missed anything good.

Anyone here that liked it? I would love to see why, maybe I did indeed miss something in-between.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, is it really a mix of different artists in 1 game, the cg's i see have art styles differnt form each other... thanks in advance!

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
I've played this game a bit and I genuinely don't understand why did it sell and review so well in such short time. I got bored before I was even able to unlock the next town and after checking out the save it really doesn't seem like I missed anything good.

Anyone here that liked it? I would love to see why, maybe I did indeed miss something in-between.
Marketing i guess, he often times introduce his game on his youtube channel which had over 100k subs(he is a streamer too):whistle:, so this game got quite alot of attention

Reactions: flannan
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes