RPGM - Completed - Memerisu-chan's Naughty RPG [v1.0] [MMRSchannel]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

When I watched the preview on the DSL site, I knew it was going to be really cute with how the two characters were casually talking about how the game was going to work in the most hamster like manner possible. While I wasn't disappointed with the humor or the h scenes, there were other things that could use a lot of improvement. Spoilers for bad ending route.

Pros:
    • There are multiple artists working on this game so not all the scenes are done by the same person. This is great because it shows different interpretations of the girls while still being erotic.
    • There are a lot of H scenes and the gallery is divided evenly between them all. The losing the battle scenes, the night time events, the brothel area, the random npc encounters outside of battle and then the masturbation/self section. Downstairs in the gallery leads to the bad ending scenes.
    • The battle mechanic is easy to understand. Talking to the soldier in the first area of the game will have him give out hints on how to play, the best way of winning and then bringing up that as long as you use a healing item, you will always attack first. This makes it very difficult to lose.
    • The menu has a very cute aesthetic and adorable sound effects when clicking on options.
    • The game is really funny and light-hearted. Talking to NPCs will always involve gags that you would normally find in these types of games to break the 4th wall. Memerisu always has something funny to say. It even leaks into the dungeon dialogue where clicking on certain objects will have funny things occur.
    • The story is very simple to the point that it's ridiculous at times. Memerisu is in debt because of her gatcha addiction and she thinks going through a dungeon that is said to have treasure will help her pay off the debt. Hilarity ensues as she drags Tina along on this ridiculous adventure and makes it clear that she has no problem ignoring people’s need for help unless they pay up.
    • The butt-fucking slime is hilarious. Finally, a hentai game that brings up that a slime shouldn’t care about the gender of a person if a hole is a hole. I finally found old man yaoi after 10,000 years of searching. :4Head:
    • Multiple endings based on whether you pursue the bad ending or avoid h scenes. Even if you get the normal ending on the first try, you can get an item that resets the h value thus allowing you to get the true ending.
    • I do like the 8-bit battle theme. It’s probably a generic theme, but it gives the impression that Memerisu sees things as a game.
    • There is a gatcha system in the game that is funnier given that the story starts because Memerisu is in debt from the gatcha.
    • The true ending is really adorable. As much of a jerk Memerisu is, she wouldn’t throw away her friendship with Tina for gatcha money.
    Cons:
    • The game gives you so many cheat codes that the game becomes ridiculously easy. I get it’s their first game but there is way more hand-holding than I would have liked.
    • The dungeons are incredibly generic. I feel like if there were puzzles in them instead of a few easy to avoid enemies, then it wouldn’t feel like such a drag to get to the end of it.
    • There’s no battle fuck. You can lose your clothes the more HP you lose, but you never actually get molested during battle.
    • Half-way into the second island, the game stops you and forces you to pay 280,000 gil. You most likely will not have this much, so you are forced to do everything this game has to offer. This is padding to the extreme because even if you finish all the guild missions and sell everything the game gives you, you still have to grind the dungeons to get enough items to sell. You can also make money off of sex, but you’re just repeating the motions until you get enough. After you pay that amount, the end game becomes stupidly easy.
    • I think the game should have forced Memerisu to pay off her debt. The payment above just adds to how arbitrary the plot is because if she just has to keep paying NPCs for stupid stuff, then show her going into more debt by doing it.
    • The trash can side quest only gives you one item for that entire run. You can’t do anything else with this even after getting the first ending. I think knowing that money was probably the best option instead of a good weapon (which doesn’t matter for Memerisu in the grand scheme of things) and it feels like I got cheated out of it.
    • The bad ending route is not that good. Let me explain the main problem. The game sets up the scenario rather well. There’s a girl that is about to be sold off by the slavers. Instead of going to the guild, Mererisu would rather confront the slave ring itself, which Tina thinks is too dangerous. You go in, get caught and then are subjected to torture. You are forced for a single path of rather quick corruption but is under the guise of slow burn. This part ends either when both girls are corrupted and sold off or you go straight to the brainwashing ending.
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
      • The naming conventions for these slave traders are awful. Master Dildo sounds super ridiculous. Like, no wonder the man became a villain. His parents named him after a sex toy.

Since this is this company's first game, I know they can improve on a lot of things. They just need to make sure if they do the bad ending that the tone doesn't throw off how the game is presenting itself.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

fasuha

A Very strait forward, It's brief, but the point is emphasized. The battles are simple, the labyrinths aren't complicated, and there's no huge epic setting. The characters are cute, and the CG is of high quality and easy to access.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Shirobine

It's literally just an H RPG that was sewn together by the dev that commissioned 60+ HCG from many different artists on Skeb. You grind, you lose to the boss, you see the H scene, rinse and repeat until you beat the game. Utterly forgettable, and the only reason this gets two stars over one is due to the above average amount of HCG it has. Oh and I suppose the captured event you can get into that progresses into a bad end sadly. Fetishes are pretty tame though they're all over the place given multiple different art directions. I'd recommend you use the gallery room.