Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, I'm confused by this game. It's more expensive and has higher rating than the majority of games on dlsite, but it's as basic as it gets. Corruption only serves to unlock prostitution, no skip for already seen scenes, no h-attacks. It's like it was made ten years ago.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
"Wholesome is my kink.
NTR=Ignore, along with it's developer. "
funny phrase when youre here for downloading a game where animals and monsters rape and impregnate an underage looking girl.....
Damn bro, you the kink police or something?
Maybe he doesn't care about those tags on FMC games or something.

Last edited:

SmugAshe

Mar 20, 2018
how do you switch characters? the controls manual in the inventory says D-Pad but im not on a controller

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I knew I should patiently waiting. I have the feeling that you will translate this one. Thanks for the TL!
While I do love this one, I was hoping that there would be battle rape, but this is good enough already.

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
Variety of Artists for CG ✓
Humor Focused ✓
GOR ✓
No Pregnancy Mechanics/System ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
bruh the game has a pregnancy tag

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes