PlusParsnips

Jul 31, 2020
Maaaaan, was actually a bit excited to see this game here, but seeing how much it skimps out on any kind of content is pretty disappointing. Least Narumiya has some of his omo/peeing art in a game, dude should get more out there.

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Honestly I don't mind game-over pregnancy so much as long as there's more than one opportunity for it to happen.

My bigger gripe is that it tends to only occur in concert with some kind of "permanent sex slavery" ending. We almost never get pregnancy endings on their own.

I'm probably gonna give this one a pass anyway since the main character looks too loli-like, even if the vital statistics say she's 20 or whatever. But I'll ask anyway: is this game mostly monster/tentacle stuff or is there normal human sex as well?
there is plenty of normal human sex including r*

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry I should have explained farther, when you are in the equip menu press w when the curser is in the "Change, Optimize, Remove" section, it won't work in the bottom section
I think their talking about for the scenes mate. According to the thing you can change which girl is in the lead to get her scenes, but from what I see no button does this.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
finished the game last night, it was fun actually , especially when you went with the bad end route

smugspite

Jul 10, 2023
anyone know if the devs have made any other games? cant seem to find any other games on the DL website and you get a password for another game so not sure if thats for one they are working on or one they are releasing

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes