• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
threesome and foursome yes,but we are talking for actualy be together in the future not a one time thing.
I don't see that happening, I don't see a three-way working long term, let alone a four-way, at the end of the day I think you do have to choose between Melody, Izzy, Amy and Rebecca, they're the main girls, others are no more than the occasional bootycall, so to speak :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm No choice to not the sign the contract, what gives?
I don't know if it's possible to reject it or not if you're on that path, because if you're on Melody's musical career path (where she'd basically become the next superstar), that's also MC's next career move, being her manager, regardless if you're on Melody's love or friendship path.
But if you were to make certain decisions that ultimately leads to no record contract and she'd just do some shows locally, you sign nothing I think, but that means she won't have a real music career, you okay with that on your conscience? :p

Reactions: Pitrik

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
two things if i want to change girls name in the game can i do it ? and if i want to change the subs its possiable ?
get , paste into main game folder which contains exe file, open unren, type 1 and hit enter,close and open unren again, now type 2 and hit enter,open game folder, open characters.rpy using a text editor, change the string "Melody" into whatever you want
Code:
define m = Character("Melody", color="#99214f")

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
get , paste into main game folder which contains exe file, open unren, type 1 and hit enter,close and open unren again, now type 2 and hit enter,open game folder, open characters.rpy using a text editor, change the string "Melody" into whatever you want
Code:
define m = Character("Melody", color="#99214f")
Haha, I always forget the whole Unren thing, seeing as I don't do that with any game, so I always fail to point the unren to people :p

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
threesome and foursome yes,but we are talking for actualy be together in the future not a one time thing.
Hmmm, who knows ... hope MrDots is not DrPinkCake :D if that, there could be a chance ... hell why not, f.e. Lancaster Boarding House had fabulous ending with two girls and MC :) And more of that, with two best girls :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh, yeah, there are a couple of threesome routes. I think Xianne is involved in one of them.

There is no harem with Becca, Amy or Izzy though.

In fact, anyone that had Izzy as their main girl has been seriously shafted so far ..... oh, wait, that's me.
Don't worry, you're not alone when it comes to wanting more content with Izzy, she's one of my top 3 girls and I'm dying for more of her, I just hope she'll make a comeback sooner than later so that things could possibly develop with her, if you chose to keep the doors and possibilities with her open before she left :p
Didn't she say that she'd be gone for like 3 months or something? And how many in-game weeks has it been in the story now, 8, 9? So it shouldn't be TOO long now :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmmm, who knows ... hope MrDots is not DrPinkCake :D if that, there could be a chance ... hell why not, f.e. Lancaster Boarding House had fabulous ending with two girls and MC :) And more of that, with two best girls :)
I could be wrong here, since neither Melody or DMD has finished yet, but to me it feels like MrDots is aiming for the realistic endings, where you have to choose ONE girl, three-ways and such aren't that realistic. I mean, they do happen here and there, but unlikely, plus a three-way couldn't possibly work if ALL parties don't love each other, unless it's all based on sex to begin with xD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh, yeah, there are a couple of threesome routes. I think Xianne is involved in one of them.

There is no harem with Becca, Amy or Izzy though.

In fact, anyone that had Izzy as their main girl has been seriously shafted so far ..... oh, wait, that's me.
After Izyy,now Amy too is going on side.Becca also to some extent.And Xianne.
Well at least we have DMD for the harem.Next month will be realy important.Maybe there will be some revelations involving Jennifer and Georgina.
Also we have PL for harem too.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
OH MAN!!!
What can I say?
This is one of the BEST updates EVER!! (alongside DmD v0.20)
It blew my mind! (and other things lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well at least we have DMD for the harem.Next month will be realy important.Maybe there will be some revelations involving Jennifer and Georgina.
I don't see a harem being possible in DMD either, three-way at the most, seeing as neither DMD or Melody is that kind of a story, they're romantic love stories, they're not about how many chicks you can juggle at the same time and them knowing about each other, in the end I think you'll be choosing just one girl, in both games :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well at least we have DMD for the harem.Next month will be realy important.Maybe there will be some revelations involving Jennifer and Goergina.
I play PL and Sisterly Lust, they both have harem routes. I don't play DmD, the writing for the daughter and the dad just creeped me out. He came across as a grooming lecher and she was so clueless about all the things it's like she'd grown up in a single room underground with no media or contact with other people whatsoever.

It was all just weird.

If Elena had been the main girl or even Jennifer (who has a bit of a naive side but nowhere near as empty headed as the daughter) then it would be okay but creepy dad and moron daughter stretched my limits of what I can take.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
OH MAN!!!
What can I say?
This is one of the BEST updates EVER!! (alongside DmD v0.20)
It blew my mind! (and other things lol)

I agree with almost everything, the ones I don't agree, is Bethany, never liked her in any way, not as a character and not her model either, she really should just give up and leave town now, this won't end well for her, so she should just accept defeat and move on, and I definitely don't care to see nothing happening with her and Steve, let that occur behind the scenes without us knowing about it :p

The other thing I did the opposite, is Fi, she's not having a good year at all; MC shut her down, Melody shut her down and now in this update I had Fi shut down Xi, haha, Fi is having nobody :p

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes