4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
too much DMD talk here..lol..thats a horrid game..this is an awesome game..the two should not mix :p hard to believe they are by the same Dev as this is so nicely written and compelling yet the other is so..cringe inducing and creepy AF.
after reading the past 4-5 pages..i'm now scared to load up and do an Amy route..she's my number two after Izzy(sometimes number 1 but i'm persnickity :p)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if it's possible to reject it or not if you're on that path, because if you're on Melody's musical career path (where she'd basically become the next superstar), that's also MC's next career move, being her manager, regardless if you're on Melody's love or friendship path.
But if you were to make certain decisions that ultimately leads to no record contract and she'd just do some shows locally, you sign nothing I think, but that means she won't have a real music career, you okay with that on your conscience? :p
Well after meeting the other singer, managed by dots or something, that could've also been an option.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wish there was an option to offer your vast musical experience to Koko then end up boinking her..cause damn she's FINE!!

Reactions: JeefZ

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
OH MAN!!!
What can I say?
This is one of the BEST updates EVER!! (alongside DmD v0.20)
It blew my mind! (and other things lol)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH MAN!!!
What can I say?
This is one of the BEST updates EVER!! (alongside DmD v0.20)
It blew my mind! (and other things lol)

If they ever did a crossover, it would be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pitrik and LP83

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Koko in this update is very beautiful ( have a similarity with Olivia of DMD) but in DMD i don't like her ( i admire a lot of rock/metal girls) ... Strange cases of life :LOL:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
SAVE SOPHE ROUTE , PLS!
1) Don't spam the same message every 5 minutes , keep calm and someone will help you (y)
2) You can lock and unlock girls path in game as you want (y) ( click on Melody's image and then other girls)

SleepySmith

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having the same error as James. A script error referring to "lb_w8_Week_ending ". It comes up after I try to progress past where the end screen for last chapter used to be.

Any suggestions? I've tried redownloading the new chapter from a different host; that didn't work. Also note that the program doesn't give me the option to 'ignore' the problem as it sometimes did in the past.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I'm having the same error as James. A script error referring to "lb_w8_Week_ending ". It comes up after I try to progress past where the end screen for last chapter used to be.

Any suggestions? I've tried redownloading the new chapter from a different host; that didn't work. Also note that the program doesn't give me the option to 'ignore' the problem as it sometimes did in the past.
Did you delete the previous melody update before downloading the latest one?

SleepySmith

Oct 31, 2017
No. And I've never done that in the past between versions. I did move it to a different location on my PC, but that's the only change.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I will give you my save. I am on relationship with everyone except xianne. You could change that in the options.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
No. And I've never done that in the past between versions. I did move it to a different location on my PC, but that's the only change.
I found the error. I believe you didn't sign melody up with the record offer, that leads to a dead end.

There is no code in the script after that which is why you got the error.

edit. Just go back to a previous save where she gets to sign the deal and you are good to go.

SleepySmith

Oct 31, 2017
I will give you my save. I am on relationship with everyone except xianne. You could change that in the options.
This worked. If anyone else is having this problem, remember that after you download this save file, you need to rename to remove the 6 digits and underscore that got added to its file name.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
This worked. If anyone else is having this problem, remember that after you download this save file, you need to rename to remove the 6 digits and underscore that got added to its file name.

Thanks a lot.
Weird how that six digit no. got added automatically. Raw file doesn't have that. And change your mc name in the relationship menu to whatever you kept earlier

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Besides from a few quirks I've encountered this chapter, such as, I already parted with Lizzy and yet somehow it still says unlocked and I wasn't counted as a Melody only path, and SOMEHOW Sophia is also unlocked, despite me 100% never touched her (even reject her offer to study music with the MC), and it made the MC kisses Sophia accidentally and also made it so I wasn't counted as a Melody only path, fortunately the option to lock them in the relationship tab is there.

From what I've played this chapter, I think it'd be really cool if, after MrDot finished the game, he'd continue to expand upon it, and giving us players more options that will result in different endings, such as the endings in this chapter, when he says he'd better pull out before he does something he regrets, I'd like to see an option to just do it and she gets pregnant and see how that goes.

Maybe even include a submission style route, where instead of gaining her love he'd blackmail/torture/etc her to submission (for all you people calling it too vanilla out there lol).

Just my 2 cents, I'm a 99% vanilla dude but my other 1% doesn't rule out kinks lol.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Besides from a few quirks I've encountered this chapter, such as, I already parted with Lizzy and yet somehow it still says unlocked and I wasn't counted as a Melody only path, and SOMEHOW Sophia is also unlocked, despite me 100% never touched her (even reject her offer to study music with the MC), and it made the MC kisses Sophia accidentally and also made it so I wasn't counted as a Melody only path, fortunately the option to lock them in the relationship tab is there.

From what I've played this chapter, I think it'd be really cool if, after MrDot finished the game, he'd continue to expand upon it, and giving us players more options that will result in different endings, such as the endings in this chapter, when he says he'd better pull out before he does something he regrets, I'd like to see an option to just do it and she gets pregnant and see how that goes.

Maybe even include a submission style route, where instead of gaining her love he'd blackmail/torture/etc her to submission (for all you people calling it too vanilla out there lol).

Just my 2 cents, I'm a 99% vanilla dude but my other 1% doesn't rule out kinks lol.
Why stop there, maybe introduce eric into the game who teams with bethany. There are tons of choices like that but it's clear that the dev doesn't want to go that route. Slow build up romance is more of their style

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes