4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't need a beast of a rig to write but you need it for "inspiration" and purposes :LOL: Preferably one with a a RAID set up and a few RTX's right? ;)

I haven't played SWTOR so I can't say whether it'd run on my potato lol.
I don't even know what those are, I'm not tech/computer savvy at all, haha, I can use computers when it comes to games and internet and basic programs and such, but ask me to do pretty much anything else and I'll be like "Wha...huh?" :p
Pretty sure SWTOR would run on your computer if it runs on mine, the game runs a very outdate game engine too, which is kinda weird because it is only like 6 years old game or so, was already just about outdated engine when they developed the game :p

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't even know what those are, I'm not tech/computer savvy at all, haha, I can use computers when it comes to games and internet and basic programs and such, but ask me to do pretty much anything else and I'll be like "Wha...huh?" :p
Pretty sure SWTOR would run on your computer if it runs on mine, the game runs a very outdate game engine too, which is kinda weird because it is only like 6 years old game or so, was already just about outdated engine when they developed the game :p
Haha! Then you have much to learn young padawan :LOL: Google them :) And you call yourself a dev lol :p

It was released in what, 2010? 2011? So it might or it might not because I wouldn't have the right drivers now (Forced updates).

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha! Then you have much to learn young padawan :LOL: Google them :) And you call yourself a dev lol :p

It was released in what, 2010? 2011? So it might or it might not because I wouldn't have the right drivers now (Forced updates).
A writer needs not know those things, only if I made renders too and coding, then I would, so I'm on the clear, I'm excused :p
Although, as a gamer I probably should know, but eh, go figure, one day I'm sure I'll educate myself on that stuff :p

Yeah the initial release was back in 2011 :p

Reactions: Walg

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
how to play only amy path?
I had more trouble avoiding Amy path without losing Melody points lol. Just buy expensive perfume and she basically yours otherwise you can agree to dinner on following Monday but will stand up Melody to do so.

The walkthrough has all key points on opening up paths and how to switch to friendship path with Melody as well as choices needed in record deal to help other paths. From what I have worked out (hard to test before content released) Bella, Amy and Becca paths require Melody friendship path or things will implode later while Sophie and Xianne run parallel with Melody romance path and lead to different combination group endings, finally the perfect Melody romance path requires no dalliances . Walkthrough is at head of this thread right under game downloads in extras.

Not played my Manwhore path for this version yet but so far no negative consequences up to end of week 8 for chasing everyone.

Finally you can enable and disable paths manually in game by clicking Melody picture in top right, then clicking other girls and simply toggle each between locked and unlocked to open and close paths (if you just want t see scenes and ot do full playthrough, just see when the scene coming up in walkthrough, save game. switch relevant characters path on, play scene then reload) and yes you can also use this to cheat and disable other paths to get bonus points for Melody only Path before enabling again.

Reactions: jawad

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
A writer needs not know those things, only if I made renders too and coding, then I would, so I'm on the clear, I'm excused :p
Although, as a gamer I probably should know, but eh, go figure, one day I'm sure I'll educate myself on that stuff :p

Yeah the initial release was back in 2011 :p
But shouldn't a good writer also know not just the elaboration of said story but also a little bit of an idea how the story and code should fit in? :p Plus all we can see is that you're a dev rather than a writer. Your sig nor tag says you're a writer only :p

Ah gee medium settings in a 2011 released game. Darn that's not fun. Yet you have to focus on quality when it comes to VN's like Melody eh? :LOL:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
now bring on the threesomes, an amy/izzy/mc(one can hope lol), mel/soph/mc, and mc/soph/mel/xi would be great and some more girl on girl stuff like mel/soph or mel/soph/xi. I don't really see a mc/amy/mel happening and I'm not sure where becca fits into a 3some combo...love them all though:love::giggle:

Reactions: LP83

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
now bring on the threesomes a amy/izzy/mc(one can hope lol), mel/soph/mc, and mc/soph/mel/xi would be great and some more girl on girl stuff like mel/soph or mel/soph/xi. I don't really see a mc/amy/mel happening and I'm not sure where becca fits into a 3some combo...love them all though:love::giggle:
I highly doubt anything like this could happen with the atmosphere in the game.
Maybe Mel/Sophie/Mc is a possibility... Hardly anything else,

Reactions: Pitrik

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Where would I be able to obtain such a beautiful painting of Mordor?
I hear bitches ladies love it!

mordor.JPG

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But shouldn't a good writer also know not just the elaboration of said story but also a little bit of an idea how the story and code should fit in? :p Plus all we can see is that you're a dev rather than a writer. Your sig nor tag says you're a writer only :p

Ah gee medium settings in a 2011 released game. Darn that's not fun. Yet you have to focus on quality when it comes to VN's like Melody eh? :LOL:
Well, my role isn't just a writer, I'm also a tester, adviser and proofreader, haha, but the main title now is writer :p
No, I don't need to know how the code should fit in, that part is up to the rest of the team, haha :p

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
its not Mordor - at Mordor Saurons eye is on top of the tower.
Over here its just 2 towers at sunset skyline. (Mordor arent 2 towers btw XD)
How do you know? Did you look really hard the last time you've been there?
(Way to overanalyze a joke)

Good update btw. If a little short for people on certain path combinations. For me with Mel + Soph + Izzy I only got the Melody scenes in this one. I realize he tried to aleviate that with the bonus scenes for Mel-only players but I was locked out of those as well because the other ones had other things to do. (I realize I could turn paths on and off and savescum but I won't really bother this first playthrough)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update but damn tough decision with the Aunt. Also agree with what some others have said about the ex she needs to get over it but looks like we will get some dragged out drama with the ex's.

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "F:\Apowersoft Screen Recorder Temp\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Apowersoft Screen Recorder Temp\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Sun Feb 24 15:58:02 2019

I just downloaded from MEGA, and I get this error when I try to load the last save

Reactions: Asuna.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes