4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
It saddens me that, at some point in the future we have to pick someone. This is all too real damn you mrdots! jkk love the VN

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Aes Fish

Sep 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "F:\Apowersoft Screen Recorder Temp\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Apowersoft Screen Recorder Temp\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Sun Feb 24 15:58:02 2019

I just downloaded from MEGA, and I get this error when I try to load the last save
I got the same error when loading older and save and when starting a new one. I don't know if it's the choices I make or something on my computer..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
two things if i want to change girls name in the game can i do it ? and if i want to change the subs its possiable ?
No, you can't change the names as far as I know, their names are hard coded. What subs you're taking about? Subtitles? I don't know, might want to check the preferences :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelp, that's one of my routes dead, one I was hoping for dead in the water before it had begun and my dream redemption route dead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all that's left for me is Becca and Izzy and I don't hold out much hope for them now after this.

Haven't played this in a while. How much content Amy/Beccy ( or something) have on their own?
Also did
No he's still a manchild that needs a teenager to talk for him,

Not much Becca content but Amy had a decent chunk.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Another excellent update. This game keeps getting better and better, and a few all-important story milestones cleared. My only concern is I am all for the harem route, since I cannot really bring myself to let down any of the lovely, sexy, and nice ladies, since they seem so happy and fulfilled by being with the MC. Yet it seems by keeping all the routes open I am digging the MC deeper and deeper in a web of deceptions and mistaken assumptions. I keep hoping against hope a way to reconcile their expectations in a polyamorous way materializes in the end and a sad mess of broken hearts can be avoided. So far, an harem ending only seems somewhat feasible for the MC/Melody/Sophia/Xianne foursome, given the ways the college trio has been behaving. Better than nothing I suppose, although the current update left me puzzled whether it would be best to foster or frustrate the Sophia/Xianne pairing for the sake of the bi foursome ending. I guess the former but I am not sure, too bad it seems to close the way to more MC/Xianne fun. I am most thankful for the ability to adjust the relationship status of the other girls (spares me the hassle of playng multiple playthroughs to get the bonus scenes), too bad you cannot do it also for side plots such as the Sophia/Xianne one.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes