• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Damn so many hot women, Amy, Izzy, Bekka, Fi and ill guess at least Amy won't be happy when I prefer Melody and I feel a bit sad for her, she's fucking hot. Same for Izzy and Bekka and Fi (OK Fi is not really on my priority list). The only one I don't want to see is "my" freaking ex who's looking for me. Hope I can tell her to get lost xD. Greedy bitch keept everything and won't even let me have my car I gladly keept. Hate her...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's not what he said. 'We’ll be looking to start working on Melody v.0.08 around mid to late January with the release in late February.'
Mid-to-late Janaury is a month from now, so that makes the vacation nearly a month long.

Reactions: JeefZ

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Well, decided to check on the game again and play the new updates, lucky coincidence that its the day of an update :D

Not only 0.0.6 but also 0.0.7 that will be new for me. In for a treat this evening. Provided 0.0.7 will be here in the thread by then.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is one minor detail I like about this game is Melody and other characters wearing different clothing everyday. Most other games I played characters usually just wearing the same oufit everyday except when there is a event like party, dinner at restaurant...etc. I assume its because dev is too lazy to render new clothings for each day?

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
There is one minor detail I like about this game is Melody and other characters wearing different clothing everyday. Most other games I played characters usually just wearing the same oufit everyday except when there is a event like party, dinner at restaurant...etc. I assume its because dev is too lazy to render new clothings for each day?
devs need to buy the assets for new clothes for Daz, i think it is more of a money issue

U

User_130505

There are places all over the internet where they can download just about any asset for free, including here.
Einstein wore the exact same outfit every day. His closet was full of clothes that were identical, so I just assume the characters are all like Einstein.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The problem with using "borrowed" assets, is that if you make money off of using them (like say Patreon) then you could be sued for copyright infringement violations. Although, anyone wanting to make a VN should definitely not totally cheap out and buy a couple clothing packs with extra clothing skins, so the characters can at least have a different shirt each day of the week.

Reactions: megacct
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes