4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
There is one minor detail I like about this game is Melody and other characters wearing different clothing everyday. Most other games I played characters usually just wearing the same oufit everyday except when there is a event like party, dinner at restaurant...etc. I assume its because dev is too lazy to render new clothings for each day?
Well, it's similar to a cartoon show. Most characters wear the same outfit every episode, unless a special event requires a different outfit. Sure, you could use different clothes or different hair styles every time, but that is terribly inefficient. You also want your characters to have a recognizable "default state".

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with drooling in anticipation?

As a matter of fact..YES!! And the fact that here its already been the 23:d for over 8 hours doesent make things easier.
On the other hand its snow and about -17 C outside so the drooling can be helped by sticking the head outside the window for say every 15th minute..(y);)

Oct 25, 2018
About 2 and a half hours into 12/23 here. Can't wait for the release but probably wont be until a few more hours at least. Hopefully Melody will be here when I wake up.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
There is one minor detail I like about this game is Melody and other characters wearing different clothing everyday. Most other games I played characters usually just wearing the same oufit everyday except when there is a event like party, dinner at restaurant...etc. I assume its because dev is too lazy to render new clothings for each day?
yeah definitely changing clothes its kind of big deal if you dont want to brak up the immersion. I completely understand it isnt cheap but than again how much work, time and money you put into it that much you will get back cuz everyone will notice.

The problem with using "borrowed" assets, is that if you make money off of using them (like say Patreon) then you could be sued for copyright infringement violations. Although, anyone wanting to make a VN should definitely not totally cheap out and buy a couple clothing packs with extra clothing skins, so the characters can at least have a different shirt each day of the week.
it interest me from some time now, how anyone can tell if you using "borrowed" assets? im not really sure if everyone are using legit "way" at the begining at least, i preasume its harder for someone to break through with just free stuff...care to elaborate?

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Guys, do you know any Melody-like games? I mean similar characters, sweet similar scenes e.t.c.
My Sexy Neighbours, Where My Heart is, Life With Mary, Our Fate (you decide wether you go incest or not)

But Melody is still my favorit ;)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Melody V0.0.7 Countdown Clock

Hi guys!

Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time “Melody v0.0.7” will be available for you to download and play:

• The base update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Thanks for your support,

MrDots.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
it interest me from some time now, how anyone can tell if you using "borrowed" assets? im not really sure if everyone are using legit "way" at the begining at least, i preasume its harder for someone to break through with just free stuff...care to elaborate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone got an issue with Android installation? Keeps to return me an error "App not installed". Seem's like 2GB size is a problem here.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes