• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
These kinds of people don’t know their arses from their elbows!

And this isn’t the first time MrDots has paused a pledge either. The other time was just after DMD was taken down from Patreon while he and his team started to create Melody.

Again, as I said back then, how many other successful devs would do this even once, let alone twice in less than a year? None that I’ve seen.

He’s again justified why I financially support both of his games, on top of the several other reasons I have for nearly two years now. And he’s the very last dev that should be accused of milking.
There are many games I wish I could support financially, they're deserving, but if there's one game/dev that I would absolutely pledge to first, it would be DMD/Melody/MrDots, and largely that is due to the fact that DMD was among the very first adult VNs that I ever played, a huge reason why I am here today, typing this very post right now, haha.
But it's also because of their honesty and incredible work ethics and the passion and love you can tell they have for their games :) I can say that same thing about several other devs/games, but DMD was pretty much the one I lost my AVN virginity to, haha :p

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
While I think they all can use a break I can't. But I'm not the one mak'in up great stuff that everyone wait's for. No vacation for you I need my Melody....... I'm becomeing dual personality.. NO BREAK.... Take a well deserved break !!!! Can't wait till Sunday for my fix but seeya again in Feb. Fuck'in count on it

U

User_130505

While I think they all can use a break I can't. But I'm not the one mak'in up great stuff that everyone wait's for. No vacation for you I need my Melody....... I'm becomeing dual personality.. NO BREAK.... Take a well deserved break !!!! Can't wait till Sunday for my fix but seeya in Feb Fucki'n count on it!
In February, We will find out that Melody is having a sex change operation, and her tutor has come out of the closet.
They will still hook up, but the dynamics of the relationship will have been altered.

Reactions: PeteHanson

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
In February, We will find out that Melody is having a sex change operation, and her tutor has come out of the closet.
They will still hook up, but the dynamics of the relationship will have been altered.
You Sir, IF you have anything to do with that outcome I will be FORCED to watch it I guess?

Reactions: User_130505
U

User_130505

Sorry Bud. Was haveing fun till you ruined it. Don't play that way! LOL
Me either, but something in your first post made the idea pop in to my head to mess with you, with that idea being thrown out there.
I really do not see that happening, because it is not listed in the tags, yet.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Me either, but something in your first post made the idea pop in to my head to mess with you with that idea being thrown out there.
I really do not see that happening, because it is not listed in the tags, yet.
Don't know what that was? But maybe MC's ex grew a dick... dunno?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY Can't wait for SUNDAY But normally I hate Sundays.
Indeed, haha :p
And having heard that there's gonna be exciting content for us, since the dev team is gonna leave for an entire month for vacation, I'm extra excited about the upcoming update :p

Reactions: Enyos and JeefZ

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, we don't need her to walk for what we intend to do :p
Even I do not know what is to physically occur with Melody and MC at the end of this release - but if we were releasing to a female romance audience, it would crack me up if this MDots quote:

“Just like with last month’s update of DMD, we want to go out on a high with Melody, and we intend as much detail and quality into this update as humanly possible!”

....actually referred to an all-night MC/Melody gab session where they did each other’s nails and and bon bons.

You can see I had a ton more involvement with the last DMD release, and this release is 99% Hearsz - lol.

Btw, nails and bon bons are really not in Melody’s DNA, so don’t worry...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Even I do not know what is to physically occur with Melody and MC at the end of this release - but if we were releasing to a female romance audience, it would crack me up if this MDots quote:

“Just like with last month’s update of DMD, we want to go out on a high with Melody, and we intend as much detail and quality into this update as humanly possible!”

....actually referred to an all-night MC/Melody gab session where they did each other’s nails and and bon bons.

You can see I had a ton more involvement with the last DMD release, and this release is 99% Hearsz - lol.

Btw, nails and bon bons are really not in Melody’s DNA, so don’t worry...
Don't worry, she never did strike me as the type to do cheerleading and to do her nails, she's not that girly, haha :p
I trust it will be a spectacular update just like previous DMD release was, that release was actually better than I expected, MrDots never disappoints, with neither game :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes