4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Looks really good, reminds me on dating my daughter, great work on this from Mrdots games.
I loved how look Amy, the rouge makes her look always blush it´s suit her so much. :firstimekiss:
Another plus what it is really good thinking always new clothing, like in real not like always the same clothing.
Great work, cant wait to play next update! :D

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
what a fantastic teaser,gonna be great update if she's letting herself go like that in MC's apartment
i love DMD and D but i don't know,Melody is just tiny bit more striking to me,this teaser just confirm it,can't wait for next update

Reactions: Aprilia1k

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
What an amazing piece of work this is..I'm already getting hyped for the next update..can't wait, but I'll have to I guess...:angel:

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
I'm guessing my Becca will be back this update since it has been like 2 weeks already, oh the smell of Becca make me drool..... Proceed Mr. Dot.

Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Think this is the banned episode. Ive seen this edited tons of ways. But yes, extremely risky for late 80's-very early 90's
It’s a shot from Naked Beach Frenzy, an episode from Adult Party Cartoon, a six-part series made for TNN/Spike TV that had even more adult oriented Ren and Stimpy episodes.

Reactions: Nisselue

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It’s a shot from Naked Beach Frenzy, an episode from Adult Party Cartoon, a six-part series made for TNN/Spike TV that had even more adult oriented Ren and Stimpy episodes.
Oh!! Thats right. The "comeback" of "the greatest artist on earth". I remember now. Thanks

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
I'm guessing my Becca will be back this update since it has been like 2 weeks already, oh the smell of Becca make me drool..... Proceed Mr. Dot.
Think the next update will provide more content with her and maybe some interaction between Becca and Melody, can't really avoid it

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I really have a love hate relationship with Mr.Dots games first I :heartcoveredeyes: all of his games and hate that I have to wait so long for a update for both of his games I follow both DMD and melody as well just hate that it’s soooo far out I need my fix ASAP lol ps I like all the other girls but I gotta say Izzy is my favorite by far and Jeniffer in dmd she needs some loving too but I like how mr dot actually keeps us up to date on the next release even though it’s so far out :':)noexpression: ps sorry for the long rant lmao

Have a good day all:biggrin:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just driving home from work I was listening to HailStorm, Uncomfortable. I love metal music and just replayed Melody last night. Guess was lonely since girlfriend worked last night. But I so got into the lyrics like i was with Melody. I don't know, I guess I'm a perv. But the music sounded right for (hopefully) the next episode. Not a perv really!!! but can't get this game out of my head... Ohh she loves it too.Don't think bad of me haha just a semi- normal guy.

Reactions: abc6969
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes