4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
4 more weeks til v0.05 drops. hopefully it will be a content heavy as MrDots and his team will have 4+ weeks to work on it:

Melody v0.0.5 release date:
September 28th, 2018

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
4 more weeks til v0.05 drops. hopefully it will be a content heavy as MrDots and his team will have 4+ weeks to work on it:

September 28th, 2018
When you realize there probably still isn't any sexual stuff for at least another 3 or 4 chapters:FeelsGoodMan:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
probably but it’s designed to be a slow burn romance VN. so far everything makes sense:

- a fatherless Melody with no authoratative male figure growing up and has general distrust of most everyone
- a mentor like figure in the MC who is basically her superman so far, earning her trust and friendship
- she is slowly falling for him and vice versa

so i agree that it’ll be awhile before MC reaches third base with Melody but he’s going to bang Izzy again, and Rebecca soon too. cant wait to see the new update.

Reactions: JeefZ

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
I came to the end of this version. Melody at my home. Can't wait for the next update, the storyline is enticing and i love how the choices do have some effect ingame. funny that a choice can end up that you miss an entire sequence..lol... Makes me come back every time...:angel:
Nice work so far..keep it up..:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

September 28th, 2018
Wish I could take off work and go into coma till then. But something may pop up till then to keep me going!

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
probably but it’s designed to be a slow burn romance VN. so far everything makes sense:

- a fatherless Melody with no authoratative male figure growing up and has general distrust of most everyone
- a mentor like figure in the MC who is basically her superman so far, earning her trust and friendship
- she is slowly falling for him and vice versa

so i agree that it’ll be awhile before MC reaches third base with Melody but he’s going to bang Izzy again, and Rebecca soon too. cant wait to see the new update.
Dude, more than a year has passed and you still can't bang the daughter of DmD.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I must have missed it. Where did anyone say what the name of the MC's ex-girlfriend was? I am sure she had a name. But I don't remember anyone mentioning it. Other than the MC, only Tim or Isabella could possibly know it. Did one of them mention it? Where?

If it happened, I will change my position on this subject.
no one did Mc just said ex who moved

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Wonderful game! Loving every second of it. And kudos for the nude beach hag from DMD! Hopefully you'll drop her in every game! That made me completely lose it and laugh myself to tears!

Though, as a twist, I'm honestly surprised you didn't have dad and D walking around in the background somewhere talking to the pop star! Would have been an excellent way to tie the two together!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Wonderful game! Loving every second of it. And kudos for the nude beach hag from DMD! Hopefully you'll drop her in every game! That made me completely lose it and laugh myself to tears!

Though, as a twist, I'm honestly surprised you didn't have dad and D walking around in the background somewhere talking to the pop star! Would have been an excellent way to tie the two together!
Whatever you just said it's great But that member ID pic made me completely lose it. Great dude!!!

Reactions: Beavershot

junj

Jan 4, 2018
I have played half an hour of this game and i didnt hear any sound, already checked but didnt find the problem, any help please?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

The newest version of DmD show Arnold and Amy together in a restaurant.

Reactions: abc6969

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Let’s all give our gratitude to Arnold for not being like a MC in any of the games in this forum, for all these years with such an attractive sister-in-law and an cute stepdaughter around XD.

Also, Izzy is the most attractive, considerate and mature girl in the game and hopefully she gets a happy ending with MC.

Reactions: Boogie
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes