• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
THIS IS TOTALLY WEIRD AND WRONG. I had a very detailed dream last night that I couldn't tell my co-workers today but had to tell. I went to a bar and Melody was playing with her band. Shit you not, I must be fucked in the head!! Anyhow she was playing and singing Stevie Nicks directly in front of me and I was tripp'in balls couldn't get a boner so she hit me with her guitar. I woke up with a nosebleed and massive headache. RIGHT HAND TO GOD IT HAPPENED. Still fucked up from it. AHHHH got it out finally. Sorry folks had to do it!

Reactions: Les_Riggs and Floga

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
THIS IS TOTALLY WEIRD AND WRONG. I had a very detailed dream last night that I couldn't tell my co-workers today but had to tell. I went to a bar and Melody was playing with her band. Shit you not, I must be fucked in the head!! Anyhow she was playing and singing Stevie Nicks directly in front of me and I was tripp'in balls couldn't get a boner so she hit me with her guitar. I woke up with a nosebleed and massive headache. RIGHT HAND TO GOD IT HAPPENED. Still fucked up from it. AHHHH got it out finally. Sorry folks had to do it!
The nosebleed suggests a pissed off room mate.

Reactions: ElmerFudd
Sep 5, 2018
Can someone tell me how to make Arnold come at Amy's birthday? I followed the walkthrough, but it didn't change.
Help me, Amy is waiting me in a possible hotel

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
depends mostly on how fast you read/ if you save scum or walkthru & how much free time you have. On my 1st playthru I just wing it to see 'how i do' on my own, that took a day for me with lots of free time, tho I read quickly. I just re played it and it only took me about 2 hours.

progasm

Aug 2, 2017
I've been working on recreating Melody and collecting all of the assets used by her (doing the other characters Soon™) so far in the novel. I pretty much identified everything for her, aside from some swimwear and minuscule accessories/decals.

I'd like to thank, @Andarilho, for originally identifying Melody's base figures and providing their rough WIP Daz user file of her; it helped serve as a great foundation and motivation booster. ;)

Some amateur renders I made afterwards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only started with Daz a few days ago, but I think these came out alright. She's nowhere near done yet; still have a lot of shaping to adjust with her base figures as some defining features feel quite a bit off to me. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
These look really great. Mind sharing some info on the assets used? Much appreciated!

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Hey everyone. I had a question, I looked but I didn't find any, so would someone happen to have a signature of Isabella only please ? ^^

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey everyone. I had a question, I looked but I didn't find any, so would someone happen to have a signature of Isabella only please ? ^^
Click on the search box at the top right. In "Posted by Member:", type Krull. Check "Search this thread only". You'll see all posts by @Krull , including this one:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes