4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Nevermind. I'm asking about Melody singnature. I type my comment right after sir Lannister question at page 245. I only see the picture after I hit post reply button...
You could crop the fan signature or just find of the Patreon posts here and crop those images?

Updates on the game?
December,at the earliest. Hopefully before the new year. Seriously.

Reactions: NukaCola and Enyos

asus

Feb 11, 2018
ahmm guys did u already have sex with melody? cause im not, i see a picture in the gallery that mc and melody having a sex

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
ahmm guys did u already have sex with melody? cause im not, i see a picture in the gallery that mc and melody having a sex
The gallery is a fantasy, in ways.

A similar device was used in MrDots' other game, Dating My Daughter (DMD), where sexual situations showed up in the gallery before we reached any similar points in the actual game.

Reactions: Enyos

tatalovitch

Aug 29, 2017
Bonjour a tous, alors comme j'adore ce jeu, j'ai fait une traduction en français avec Google traduction. Même si le niveau est pas super, c'est beaucoup plus compréhensible. Je vous mets la première version ici. J'essai de la revoir mais ça va être long.
Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\Melody-0.05-pc\game\ pour avoir une version en français, n'hésiter pas me faire remonter vos commentaires.

Hello everyone, so as I love this game, I made a translation into French with Google translation. Even if the level is not great, it's much more understandable. I put you the first version here. I try to see her again but it will be long.
Just extract the files in ... \ Melody-0.05-pc \ game \ to have a french version, do not hesitate to send me your comments.
Salut! Comment fais-tu pour ouvrir les fichiers pour en aire la traduction? Merci.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
You would need the Ren'Py application downloaded, then edit the script.rpy file to change dialogue.

Vous auriez besoin de l'application Ren'Py téléchargé, puis modifiez le fichier script.rpy pour modifier le dialogue.
(Désolé pour la traduction Bing)

Reactions: Walg

MonckeyMan

Jul 8, 2017
Any recommendation of a game that has a slow progression of romance like the MC with Melody? (I already played DMD)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes