4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
Didn't know what Melody was playing till I looked at the music file names. The one she plays that tells you about how she feels for the MC is Take My Breath Away by Berlin. Knew it sounded familiar just without the synth sounds couldn't tell. Keeper right there.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Okay, looking for an opinion. Do I want the extra 3 points from not checking her phone during week 4 or not? I made a save slot right before making the choice so its an easy fix either way.
As it is, I decided to check the phone.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Okay, looking for an opinion. Do I want the extra 3 points from not checking her phone during week 4 or not? I made a save slot right before making the choice so its an easy fix either way.
I choose to not check her phone. I don't think its worth it to do so anyway. Its up to you.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay, looking for an opinion. Do I want the extra 3 points from not checking her phone during week 4 or not?
I choose to not check her phone. I don't think its worth it to do so anyway. Its up to you.
Why not both? then check her phone so Sofia will send you pics, and you get the points as well.

• Week 4: You no longer will lose points for looking at pictures of Sofia on Melody's phone.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Why not both? then check her phone so Sofia will send you pics, and you get the points as well.

• Week 4: You no longer will lose points for looking at pictures of Sofia on Melody's phone.
Crap. I downloaded that earlier and then deleted it when i realized it wasn't a "walkthrough"
And now i see that it tells me what to do without even using the actual walkthrough, so now I don't have to keep tabbing back and forth.

As Excalibur says:
1543386862442.png

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You eventually lose 1 point, because you get 2 of the 3 back in a later week.

I'm doing 2 playthroughs - 1 Melody only, and 1 Harem. I looked at the phone in my Harem playthrough.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You eventually lose 1 point, because you get 2 of the 3 back in a later week.
I don't think you technically get them back, because if you check her phone you would eventually end up with +2 points, but if you don't check her phone you'll eventually end up with +5 points. So you technically do lose those 3 points.

I'm doing 2 playthroughs - 1 Melody only, and 1 Harem. I looked at the phone in my Harem playthrough.
Why not both? then you can do the events from both routes in only one playthrough. (mod does stop at week 6 for now though)
  • Week 5: Now you can do Amy's date event AND Melody's movie theater event instead of being forced to only do one and miss the other.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I don't think you technically get them back, because if you check her phone you would eventually end up with +2 points, but if you don't check her phone you'll eventually end up with +5 points. So you technically do lose those 3 points.

Why not both? then you can do the events from both routes in only one playthrough. (mod does stop at week 6 for now though)
  • Week 5: Now you can do Amy's date event AND Melody's movie theater event instead of being forced to only do one and miss the other.
Yeah, using the Walkthrough Mod and doing a harem route myself.

Reactions: Maid Lain

jaguar1000

Sep 15, 2017
Maybe dumb question - is there a way to go back in dialogue? Other Ren'Py games usually have an option to skip back, but I'm not seeing one here.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Week 6 you can get extra points after you get the sexy pic if you checked her phone in week 4. From the walkthrough:

Your apartment (Lesson 11 - Playing in the park)
  • Hug her (Melody +1)
  • Tease her (Melody +1)
  • No, its fine (Melody +2) (*NOTE: This option will only be available if the player checked Melody’s phone during Week 4)
So you end up -1 instead of -3 vs not checking her phone.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I just found out that Amy (and I think Melody's dad?) had a cameo in the last update for DMD, pretty cool.
screenshot0001.png

Week 6 you can get extra points after you get the sexy pic if you checked her phone in week 4.
Ah, you're right. I was thinking of the mod, yeah in the normal game it's -3 then +2.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
How is this compared to Dating my Daughter? Really didn't like how the latter kept forcing that annoying as fuck daughter on you who was just a tease (still no sex..lol). Do the other girls get enough focus here, is the lead female better at least?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How is this compared to Dating my Daughter? Really didn't like how the latter kept forcing that annoying as fuck daughter on you who was just a tease (still no sex..lol). Do the other girls get enough focus here, is the lead female better at least?
I feel like the relationship with Melody develops a lot slower than the relationship with the daughter. I think Melody is a much, much, much better character than the daughter though. The daughter is really clueless and a bit slow in the head, Melody isn't like that at all. The side characters get a lot of focus though and the scenes with them happen much earlier than the scenes with the side characters do in DMD.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes