4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Congratulations sir you got yourself an awesome game here ... I really enjoyed playing every second in it .... I would surely give it 5 star rating but I can't really write 200 letter rate ... it is just so boring sorry :D

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
In the walkthrough, there's something called the MFF route, I get the idea of what it's about but can someone tell me what MFF stands for?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
In the walkthrough, there's something called the MFF route, I get the idea of what it's about but can someone tell me what MFF stands for?
Male/Female/Female so a poly-amorous relationship between 3 people, 1 male and 2 females.

Reactions: Roido

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
hey guys does anyone have some saves to give me plz i had to delete the game and reinstall it and i wont do all the game again =( please give me some saves for the 0.0.6

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When will the next update coming out guys?:O
It is two months of Melody releases, one month pause for Melody, two months of Melody releases, ...

This is currently a "pause" month while MrDots works on a different game's release.

So Melody v0.0.7 should be expected in late December.

ba5uki

Sep 22, 2018
Guyz,
Here's Melody in Indonesia language I'm doing translation. Currently up to week 1 at the moment. Hope you enjoy.

Here's the link (Android Low Res) :

Maybe it can be placed in the OP, Hehe.

It was quite difficult for me to upload to mega, after all. Since I did it with my cell phone with not too good network in my area.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes