Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Azrael666

Jan 28, 2019
Hello I am doing the translation of Melody and DMD into Spanish, is it necessary to translate your mods into Spanish ??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello I am doing the translation of Melody and DMD into Spanish, is it necessary to translate your mods into Spanish ??
If you want the mods to be in Spanish then yes, you would also need to translate the mods.

Azrael666

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, how would it be ?? I'm a novice in this, with games I have more or less clear but do not step with these mods.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok, how would it be ?? I'm a novice in this, with games I have more or less clear but do not step with these mods.
You would just translate it in a similar fashion to the games, you would need to decompile the .rpyc files to get the .rpy.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
well yes you could use unren to decompile the mods rpyc files but maybe it would be polite to get Lains permission first, then Lain could give you some advice on translating the mods so you don't break anything.
You don't need any exe to use unren just python get the lib & renpy folders from any game and place them in the correct folder and unren will work.
mod.png
But as I said you would be better off waiting for Lain to respond to make sure you don't end up with a translated but broken version of the mod

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes of course, I'll wait for the approval ... thanks
Sure. The mod overwrites all of the original dialogue/script files, so if you want to use the mod with your translation then yes you would translate the mod files. I don't know anything about translating RenPy games though so I can't really give any advice but I know you can find a lot of info if you google it.

Reactions: Hones

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hey, there a bug in the game, just in case it's cause by this mod i'll post it here. when melody get kicked out for damaging the car and go live with mc there a scene in the shower where we can choose wether or not she will masturbate. choosing to masturbate make the points counter and relationship menu shortcut vanish, leveling up doesn't make it reappear (no popup for it either, had to go in the relationship menu to find out that i had). anyone know a fix for that? is choosing to masturbate an important choice or can i skip it for the time being?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hey, there a bug in the game, just in case it's cause by this mod i'll post it here. when melody get kicked out for damaging the car and go live with mc there a scene in the shower where we can choose wether or not she will masturbate. choosing to masturbate make the points counter and relationship menu shortcut vanish, leveling up doesn't make it reappear (no popup for it either, had to go in the relationship menu to find out that i had). anyone know a fix for that? is choosing to masturbate an important choice or can i skip it for the time being?
I may have forgotten to make it reappear after that scene. It doesn't really matter though, it will reappear eventually (probably after the next sex scene) and the counter and relationship menu don't have any purpose.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I may have forgotten to make it reappear after that scene. It doesn't really matter though, it will reappear eventually (probably after the next sex scene) and the counter and relationship menu don't have any purpose.
i like seing the points go up, for me that's enough to want the counter haha. if it doesn't fix itself i'll tell you. that said i'm tired so i'll continue playing tomorow. have a nice day (or night)

Reactions: Maid Lain

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
it do come back after the next scene and i don't think it caused any major problem. thanks

Apr 9, 2019
hmmm i think i may have messed up. i dl'ed the current game, the patch, and lain's mod. however, i think i put lain's mod in before the b patch. is this why i hear no game music?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes