5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

The mod update is done.

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.0.8
- 11 scene improvements (full list of scene improvements is , there might be minor spoilers)
- The scene gallery is now massively improved and I've added 5 new scenes

@Azrael666 @jhb @saif1234

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

The mod update is done.

Changelog:
- Updated the mod to v0.0.8
- 11 scene improvements (full list of scene improvements is , there might be minor spoilers)
- The scene gallery is now massively improved and I've added 5 new scenes

@Azrael666 @jhb @saif1234

can you delete this post or link so people don't download the old version of the mod?
Yeah sure thing Lain

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How to install the 0.8 walkthrough mod
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Melody-0.08-win" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod then hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to your "Melody-0.08-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun" folder and merge the folders.

Baby Boy

Oct 17, 2018
Will it still work if i create a file named Melody and add the game with the mold folder? because when I download 0.08 Melody then unzip, it gives me the renpy application instead of the "Melody-0.08-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Will it still work if i create a file named Melody and add the game with the mold folder? because when I download 0.08 Melody then unzip, it gives me the renpy application instead of the "Melody-0.08-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.
Renpy application? I don't understand what you mean.

Baby Boy

Oct 17, 2018
This is what I meant, the application looks like this... errr.. or was i suppose to hold option key and drag the folder name game into the melody game...
Unknown.jpeg

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This is what I meant, the application looks like this... errr.. or was i suppose to hold option key and drag the folder name game into the melody game...
There's not just the application. There's other folders that the game comes with when you download and extract the game. You're supposed to put it in those.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How does the mod work with the 8b version of the game?
Is anything affected or no changes?
Thanks
I'll update the mod to 0.8b soon. The 0.8 mod will work fine with the 0.8b game version though.
edit: Actually it looks like there might be a 0.8c patch soon, so I'll wait. The mod will still work with any 0.8 version of the game though.

Mar 5, 2018
Not quite sure where is the scene gallery, i just can see the lewd gallery and it just have pictures, something im missing?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes