Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Addda2211

Jul 15, 2017
So, the last game update introduced a pretty annoying bad ending...does this mod change anything about that? Or is it still pretty much inevitable if you're on a romance path with Amy and Melody?

Reactions: OnyxShadow
U

User_32285

Gracias MrDots, gracias Lain.

Melody - Lain's Walkthrough Download (Free version) Game version: 0.0.9

This does nothing for me, WT mod end at week 9 and the week 10 plays as original without week 10 changes from OP.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This does nothing for me, WT mod end at week 9 and the week 10 plays as original without week 10 changes from OP.
anyone know when the walkthrough mod will be released?
Sorry I was up till 4am last night working on the mod and fell asleep before I finished updating this thread. Then I had a lot of work I needed to do this morning and forgot that I had forgotten about the thread.

I uploaded the 0.9 mod with the Week 10 changes in the thread OP.

So, the last game update introduced a pretty annoying bad ending...does this mod change anything about that? Or is it still pretty much inevitable if you're on a romance path with Amy and Melody?
Inevitable. :c It does kinda suck that you could do all the scenes and be with every girl last update but now it's not possible anymore. If you go to the Relationship menu you can turn off or on the relationships with the characters if you want to change things though.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry I was up till 4am last night working on the mod and fell asleep before I finished updating this thread. Then I had a lot of work I needed to do this morning and forgot that I had forgotten about the thread.

I uploaded the 0.9 mod with the Week 10 changes in the thread OP.

Inevitable. :c It does kinda suck that you could do all the scenes and be with every girl last update but now it's not possible anymore. If you go to the Relationship menu you can turn off or on the relationships with the characters if you want to change things though.
its ok i feel for ya for the lack of sleep

Addda2211

Jul 15, 2017
Alright, thanks for the info!

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Was afraid it will come to this and there we go. Well. I think i'll just lock realtionships with Isabella&Amy, these were just boring anyway, BUT if i ever have to lock out Becca that would suck donkey balls

Reactions: Addda2211

war and peaches

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Lain: your work is much appreciated. Thanks for your diligence and superlative taste in anime.

However, I am having problems with the scene gallery. Some of the scenes are blacked out and redirect to your Patreon page, even though I have played through them in game. I have tried to reinstall the mod using the link in the opening post, to no avail. Both game and mod are up to date. Any help here would be welcomed.

The only cause for this I can derive is that I used the lock/unlock feature several times in different saves.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Lain: your work is much appreciated. Thanks for your diligence and superlative taste in anime.
tumblr_m8vcs3nBjG1qdippyo1_500.gif

However, I am having problems with the scene gallery. Some of the scenes are blacked out and redirect to your Patreon page, even though I have played through them in game. I have tried to reinstall the mod using the link in the opening post, to no avail. Both game and mod are up to date. Any help here would be welcomed.

The only cause for this I can derive is that I used the lock/unlock feature several times in different saves.
Read/scroll down a bit on the page it redirects to.

Reactions: OoKamio
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes