Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
I ran through with this mod but got the good ending not the perfect. had all the requirements for perfect but got the good one ?
i have done it 3 times now with the mod and the first time finished with 399 and the second and third times finished with 390 so something aint quite right

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
thanks for the mod but i have done it 3 times now with the mod and the first time finished with 399 and the second and third times finished with 390 so something aint quite right

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
thanks for the mod but i have done it 3 times now with the mod and the first time finished with 399 and the second and third times finished with 390 so something aint quite right
When running the mod, you receive some advice from Lain. I don't remember which day they pop'up, but they explain that it's not following the "perfect end" path (The Music Superstar Ending).
If you choose wisely, you may get 410 405.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i have done it 3 times now with the mod and the first time finished with 399 and the second and third times finished with 390 so something aint quite right
You have to do a Melody only path to get the perfect end.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
When running the mod, you receive some advice from Lain. I don't remember which day they pop'up, but they explain that it's not following the "perfect end" path (The Music Superstar Ending).
If you choose wisely, you may get 410.
thanks but i worked that out the first time around and fallowed all the content that lain had put in to a tee and i still come up short so fallowing the in game guide is not 100% that you are going to get 100% at the end as i think something has not been marked or was just overlooked and at this moment in time i have run out of time to sit and grind through it again :cry:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I ran through with this mod but got the good ending not the perfect. had all the requirements for perfect but got the good one ?
i did mate every single time i will run it from the start again at the weekend and takes notes this time
I just played through the game doing a Melody-only route and got exactly 405 points (which is the maximum) and the perfect end. So you probably accidentally clicked the wrong choice once or twice without realizing it, or you came inside Melody and made her pregnant which prevents you from getting the perfect end.

Reactions: UraN82

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
If you choose wisely, you may get 410.
My bad !!!
The max I got was 405 and not 410.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
I just played through the game doing a Melody-only route and got exactly 405 points (which is the maximum) and the perfect end. So you probably accidentally clicked the wrong choice once or twice without realizing it, or you came inside Melody and made her pregnant which prevents you from getting the perfect end.
there are a few times when you are not given a choice and have to cum inside other than that as far as i can remember i fallowed everything to a tee .maybe i should lay off the weed this time lol

Jaidiekdjd

Jan 1, 2020

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.00

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Melody! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing points or scenes because of dumb reasons like not having extensive knowledge of jazz music history or because you don't know the difference between a piccolo and a fife. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• Adds incest patch scene unlocker to the game which unlocks two new hidden scenes in the Fantasy Gallery.

• A scene replay gallery containing every scene in the game has also been added to the main menu! The available scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to see them.

• The UI and textbox will no longer block the screen during all the sex scenes. For some reason the developers forgot to hide the UI during the sex scenes so there's always a big textbox blocking the screen during the scenes even if there isn't any dialog. Now the UI will be hidden during scenes and the textbox will only show if a character is speaking.

• I've currently made over 40 improvements to the events in the game so that you're no longer forced to only do one scene and miss the other. Now when possible, all the scenes will play for events instead of only one.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Melody-1.00-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your Melody app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Tyyyyy

G Alter

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any way to change the player name used in the scene gallery? Made a typo and I've been manually changing it through the console since then.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there any way to change the player name used in the scene gallery? Made a typo and I've been manually changing it through the console since then.
Yes on the main gallery screen that shows the girls, click the top left corner of the screen and there is an invisible button there that will reset your name. This works on 95% of my other gallery mods as well.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Maim Lain In normal version if you sex with two or more girls you cant get perfect ending for no one. This mod fix this to?

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Maim Lain In normal version if you sex with girls you cant get perfect ending for no one. This mod fix this to?
I think that with the mod you can have sex with everyone and as long as you break up with everyone (besides Melody) when the game gives you a chance to, that you can still get the perfect end. I haven't tried it but with all the mod changes I'm pretty sure it's possible.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think that with the mod you can have sex with everyone and as long as you break up with everyone (besides Melody) when the game gives you a chance to, that you can still get the perfect end. I haven't tried it but with all the mod changes I'm pretty sure it's possible.
Look's like I need try then. I hope work and I dont need to do everyting again from the begining :D

G Alter

Nov 10, 2018
Yes on the main gallery screen that shows the girls, click the top left corner of the screen and there is an invisible button there that will reset your name. This works on 95% of my other gallery mods as well.
Thanks for the quick response (and the mod) mate! G'luck on your future stuff.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes